Pay slips

Old Nov 20th 2004, 7:21 pm
Just Joined

philip is on a distinguished road
Default Pay slips

The company i worked for closed down 3 months ago and i have destroyed all my pay slips and i am not in the trade anymore. How important are they ,is there anyone out there who has not sent them and has obtained their visa. Regards Philip.
Old Nov 20th 2004, 7:35 pm
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Pay slips

Originally Posted by philip
The company i worked for closed down 3 months ago and i have destroyed all my pay slips and i am not in the trade anymore. How important are they ,is there anyone out there who has not sent them and has obtained their visa. Regards Philip.
Hi Phillip

We're just waiting for our visa's to come through and after so much paperwork I can't be 100% sure but 99% sure we didn't send any payslips with any of the applications.

Sasha
Old Nov 20th 2004, 7:56 pm
Just Joined

philip is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by snappy
Hi Phillip

We're just waiting for our visa's to come through and after so much paperwork I can't be 100% sure but 99% sure we didn't send any payslips with any of the applications.

Sasha
Hi Sappy
Thank's that's good news. Philip
Old Nov 20th 2004, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

vikk will become famous soon enoughvikk will become famous soon enough

Hi Sappy
Hi, Just an idea, but couldn't you send certified copies of your bank statements showing your wages regularly being paid in instead with a covering letter to say why you have no statements? Check with Alan or George. As I said it's just an idea, I don't know if this is acceptable or not.
Old Nov 20th 2004, 8:38 pm
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

Hi Sappy
OMG sorry Phillip I just checked what we sent and yes we did send a latest copy of hubbies payslip. I think it was just to prove he still worked for them.

Sorry there is always that 1%!

Sasha
Old Nov 20th 2004, 8:46 pm
Just Joined

Brian80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by snappy
OMG sorry Phillip I just checked what we sent and yes we did send a latest copy of hubbies payslip. I think it was just to prove he still worked for them.

Sorry there is always that 1%!

Sasha
I have sent IT returns, payslips, reference letters and so far so good for me , didnt send any bank statements.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

nawab1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Pay slips

Hello Philip,
We also did not send any payslips.

Regards
Old Nov 21st 2004, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

vikk will become famous soon enoughvikk will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Brian80
I have sent IT returns, payslips, reference letters and so far so good for me , didnt send any bank statements.
Hello
Brian I was only suggesting that Philip send bank statements for the reason that if DIMIA were asking for payslips as proof of wages being received & he didn't have them then possibly an alternative way to prove this would be for DIMIA to have official documents such as certified copies of bank statements to prove the same info. I'm not suggesting that we are required to send in bank statements, just that it MAY be a way round a problem. You have sent payslips & so would not have any reason to send exta info such as statements.

Philip, If your company have closed down could you not receive proof of the dates that you worked for them & wages received from your local tax office? Just another sugestion, this is not a DIMIA requirement!!!!!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 9:30 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Did you get a P45 when you left that firm? Maybe you or you new firm may have a copy which should be good enough. Failing that can the Inland Revenue provide you with anything along those lines?
Old Nov 21st 2004, 9:32 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Hoefully you kept the P60s and P45, as you are supposed to keep them safe and sound. I'm sure they would be acceptable if you havent got any of the actual slips.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
Hoefully you kept the P60s and P45, as you are supposed to keep them safe and sound. I'm sure they would be acceptable if you havent got any of the actual slips.
You can generally get away without pay-slips although one new case officer seems to be asking for everything - pay-slips and evidence of pay regularly going into bank account. Also, I provided decree absolute for the same client and this case officer now also wants decree nisi and previous marriage certificate. Also they wanted Full birth certs for main applicant and spouse, eventhough for 136 cases short birth certs were generally accepted. So it pays to be overthorough in the supply of documentation.

Tony