And the Patience Pays ....I GOT IT.

Old Jan 25th 2006, 6:51 am
Forum Regular

shakiman is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up And the Patience Pays ....I GOT IT.

Helo Forum Users....!!

After a long long wait ...after a long stressfull evenings, after many sleepless nights ... finally I GOT IT TODAY.

Sydney I am coming...

I will write here in detail regarding the whole story.

Thanks to every one who replied my questions, thank you all

Shakeel Islam Ghauri
Old Jan 25th 2006, 7:20 am
BE Enthusiast

STEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud of
Default Re: And the Patience Pays ....I GOT IT.

Originally Posted by shakiman
Helo Forum Users....!!

After a long long wait ...after a long stressfull evenings, after many sleepless nights ... finally I GOT IT TODAY.

Sydney I am coming...

Shakeel Islam Ghauri

Congratulations.......... Well done.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Helo Forum Users....!!

Sydney I am coming...

Shakeel Islam Ghauri
My goodness, that WAS a long wait! you're very patient! congratulations and enjoy your new life in Sydney.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 7:52 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Mate, you deserve it!!!!

good luck and have a nice life in Sydney!

cheers,
Marina
Old Jan 25th 2006, 7:53 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats

well done and best wishes to you and your family

mand
Old Jan 25th 2006, 8:12 am
Banned

esku has a spectacular aura aboutesku has a spectacular aura aboutesku has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations!!
Old Jan 25th 2006, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Helo Forum Users....!!

Sydney I am coming...

Shakeel Islam Ghauri

Congratulations!!!
Old Jan 25th 2006, 9:26 am
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of

many congrats and all the best
vb2
Old Jan 25th 2006, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Helo Forum Users....!!

Sydney I am coming...

Shakeel Islam Ghauri
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 25th 2006, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

Helo Forum Users....!!

Sydney I am coming...

Shakeel Islam Ghauri

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU:0)
Old Jan 25th 2006, 10:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Jan 25th 2006, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, you must have the patience of a saint waiting all this time!!
Old Jan 25th 2006, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

caringgoofi has a spectacular aura aboutcaringgoofi has a spectacular aura aboutcaringgoofi has a spectacular aura about

Shakeel yaar,
Now this is the sweetest reward for the long wait of yours. I had firm believe that you would get it pretty soon as we discussed on phone lately and here you are. My heartiest congrats and best wishes for your future life.
hay! dont forget to pray for me too.
Nadir
Old Jan 26th 2006, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

shakiman is on a distinguished road

Thanks Nadir and All...!!!

Yes really it was the dream that comes true.
Nadir bhai approval Letter will be on the way I am sure, u will not have to wait longer.

yaar I am bit woried at the same time. Leaving my country and family makes be anxious

Shakeel
Old Jan 26th 2006, 10:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

WOW SHAK!!!!
thas fantastic hun, I am so pleased for you, your have worked hard for it. Big hugs to you

Lace and Family

xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.