pathway e

Old Mar 3rd 2008, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

markzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nice
Default pathway e

hi everyone
is pathway e a student visa pathway i cant seem to find much info on this pathway route can any one clear it up for me
thanks
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

nickynush will become famous soon enough
Default Re: pathway e

Originally Posted by markzoesean
hi everyone
is pathway e a student visa pathway i cant seem to find much info on this pathway route can any one clear it up for me
thanks
Pathway E is for those with an Australian Qualification already. If you studied to get Qualification you also need 900 hours work experience. If you acheived the qualification through a workplace assessment in Australia you will need 4 years work experience. There is some talk of UK companies offering a service where you could fly out, get assessed, get qualification (if you are good enough) and apply via pathway E as long as you meet the other crietria. Keep an eye on Go Matilda as they have hinted that they may be announcing something on this in next couple of weeks. I think if you really looked into it and were brave enough you could arrange to go to Oz yourself and get necessary qualification through an assessment. TRA pathway criteria can be found here...scroll down and click on uniform assessment criteria (UAC)..

http://www.workplace.gov.au/workplac...oAustralia.htm