passport renewal

Old Mar 31st 2012, 6:10 pm
Just Joined

alexprior is an unknown quantity at this point
Default passport renewal

Hi,
Hope someone can help me on this. I have applied for 175 visa and after CO has contacted with me, she asked for form 80. Almost one month has passed already after submitting form 80. However, few days back I have renewed my passport because the expiry date was approaching. Now I am a bit confused that does renewal of passport also need to be updated to CO, as the date of expiry has changed that I mentioned in form 80? If yes, then which form can be useful for that. Will really appreciate your advise...
Old Mar 31st 2012, 7:08 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: passport renewal

Originally Posted by alexprior
Hi,
Hope someone can help me on this. I have applied for 175 visa and after CO has contacted with me, she asked for form 80. Almost one month has passed already after submitting form 80. However, few days back I have renewed my passport because the expiry date was approaching. Now I am a bit confused that does renewal of passport also need to be updated to CO, as the date of expiry has changed that I mentioned in form 80? If yes, then which form can be useful for that. Will really appreciate your advise...
Yes, you will need to update DIAC with your new passport details, as the visa would be attached to your old one. You want form 929.
Old Apr 1st 2012, 5:29 am
Just Joined

alexprior is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
Yes, you will need to update DIAC with your new passport details, as the visa would be attached to your old one. You want form 929.
Thanks a lot!!!
Old Apr 1st 2012, 12:43 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alexprior
Thanks a lot!!!
No problem.