Paper based application and TRN

Old Aug 23rd 2011, 4:24 am
Forum Regular

Janaka is on a distinguished road
Default Paper based application and TRN

Hello Everybody,

If I have lodged paper based application. Can I view my application status online like those who have applied online and have Transaction Reference Number.

Please let me know if I can view my application status online given that I have lodged paper based application.

Regards
Janaka
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 4:42 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paper based application and TRN

Originally Posted by Janaka
Hello Everybody,

If I have lodged paper based application. Can I view my application status online like those who have applied online and have Transaction Reference Number.

Please let me know if I can view my application status online given that I have lodged paper based application.

Regards
Janaka
No you can't
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dorothy
No you can't
Hi Dorothy

I found a link to request TRN number for any person this may help to any one who doesn’t know the TRN number to check the status of application .
Please go though the link and advice

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...action=contact

Regards

Janaka
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 8:39 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Dorothy

I found a link to request TRN number for any person this may help to any one who doesn’t know the TRN number to check the status of application .

Regards

Janaka
If you knew the answer, why did you ask the question?
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dorothy
If you knew the answer, why did you ask the question?
I was not knowing this link at all I just went though all site to find out a way for TRN mean while I just submit this forum to see any one have come a cross this one before me.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 12:12 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Dorothy

Regards

Janaka
That link doesn't go anywhere.
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

Please use bellow link

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...do?action=e457

or

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/

There is a statement

If you do not know your Transaction Reference Number, you can send a request to the Department for this information to be supplied to you. You must have an email contact address to use this facility.
Old Aug 24th 2011, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

rammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond repute

These only work if you are an Oz business wanting to track as you need an ABN.

I would like to check VEVO as a paperbased applicant but not sure how. I did hear you could call DIAC and get a number.

If you do not know your Transaction Reference Number, you can send a request to the Department for this information to be supplied to you. You must have an email contact address to use this facility.