Wikiposts

Paper application offshore

Old Jan 21st 2008, 4:17 am
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice
Default Paper application offshore

Hi every one
Is there anybody out there applied on paper?
We applied in Sept and got File & Ack on 2nd Oct.
When I look at the proccessing times offshore paperbased still have no date. can any one explain why and is this because we applied on paper and not online?
Just wondering thats all if there is a reason
Old Jan 21st 2008, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of
Default Re: Paper application offshore

We are the same as you, the truth is no one knows except the DIAC....not even the agents as this is a new process.

There does appear to be two systems and there are stillfolk on the old system that haven't even been pre-acknowledged so hold tight.

Claire
Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

We are august applicants and we are still waiting for full acknowledgement, we sent our forms through an agent, no one is sure of timescales due to the back long from 1st Sept

minibelle
Old Jan 21st 2008, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

Originally Posted by minibelle
We are august applicants and we are still waiting for full acknowledgement, we sent our forms through an agent, no one is sure of timescales due to the back long from 1st Sept

minibelle
Hi minibelle
we used an agent to. We applied on a 175 MODL. Went to send it in Aug and agent said that DIAC were not taking any in, wait till sept. So we did. Us poor old fashion paper people!
Old Jan 21st 2008, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lainey70
Hi minibelle
we used an agent to. We applied on a 175 MODL. Went to send it in Aug and agent said that DIAC were not taking any in, wait till sept. So we did. Us poor old fashion paper people!
Its taking so long, agent has told us not to book medicals yet. 12 months ago i used to read threads like this and wonder why people had no patience, now i check my emails every 5 mins. Its time to turn the computer off until tomorrow i think.

minibelle
Old Jan 21st 2008, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by minibelle
Its taking so long, agent has told us not to book medicals yet. 12 months ago i used to read threads like this and wonder why people had no patience, now i check my emails every 5 mins. Its time to turn the computer off until tomorrow i think.

minibelle
Based on the current rate of visa's we booked ours 3 months after submission against our agents advice, i just wanted them done. Assuming the DIAC meet there target of 12 months this should be fine.

Cx
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

Hi everyone
Has any one who has applied on paper since 1st september recieved a case officer yet?
I think we must be in the tub with the poor July & August guys who are still waiting for their case officers . The news on BE is they seem to be catching up with the back log which is great, so lets keep waiting
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

isudiro is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone
Has any one who has applied on paper since 1st september recieved a case officer yet?
I think we must be in the tub with the poor July & August guys who are still waiting for their case officers . The news on BE is they seem to be catching up with the back log which is great, so lets keep waiting
I still have no CO and i lodged mine in APril hehehe....
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Hi everyone
We are still waiting for a case officer, our application was received in Oz on 3 July, but then we have only just got an acknowledgement.

Nobody tells you about the stress involved in waiting on the forms do they.

Nicky
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

izle_mae is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Just want to share my timeline...

Visa subclass: 475 provisional (paper-based)
Applied on : 07/ Dec/ 2007 (courier)
Got eGSM auto acknowledgment reply: 10/Dec/2007
Got Acknowledgement with Ref/CLF# : 10/Dec/2007
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

how is every one doing?
any one heard anything?
We are going to phone our agent as we applied on the old skilled visa before september ( August ) but was told it could not be sent till after the 1st september . So we need to find out if it changed to a 175MODL. We didn't sign any more forms though. So what one are we doing?
Old Feb 14th 2008, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

Hi every one.
Good news.
Pape-based starting to get CO
They are allocating from the 11th sept.
Yippee
Old Feb 14th 2008, 6:42 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Hi every one.
Good news.
Pape-based starting to get CO
They are allocating from the 11th sept.
Yippee
Hi, we are paper based application went in 27 Aug-fully ack with file number 16 Jan. Had email from agent this am requesting we check a checklist of info sent. We think this must be a good sign if questions are being asked (someone is looking at our file). If they allocating CO's from 11 Sept then what about August 27th?
Old Feb 14th 2008, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

saraheagles is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

We submitted our application via agent/paper the very end of May for a skilled sponsored 138, receipted the 5th of June. Received acknowledgment in Septmeber......and the wait for a C/O goes on 5 1/2 months later

Yep, were starting to go insane!!!!

Cheery,

Sarah
Old Feb 14th 2008, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by saraheagles
Hi,

We submitted our application via agent/paper the very end of May for a skilled sponsored 138, receipted the 5th of June. Received acknowledgment in Septmeber......and the wait for a C/O goes on 5 1/2 months later

Yep, were starting to go insane!!!!

Cheery,

Sarah
Wow thats a worry! did you use an agent. Have you done meds and pcc's? Hope it happens for you soon, you must be demented? Good luck and hang on in there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.