paper 175 app

Old May 19th 2008, 3:31 am
blood pressure so high!!!

silvernightthorn is just really nicesilvernightthorn is just really nicesilvernightthorn is just really nicesilvernightthorn is just really nicesilvernightthorn is just really nicesilvernightthorn is just really nicesilvernightthorn is just really nicesilvernightthorn is just really nice
Talking paper 175 app

we've front loaded everything and the app was put in mid march could anyone give me an idea of expected complete time?
Old May 20th 2008, 7:15 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: paper 175 app

Originally Posted by silvernightthorn
we've front loaded everything and the app was put in mid march could anyone give me an idea of expected complete time?
check the beupdate.co.uk, there are some paper based applicants, and it seems that paper ones are processed slower than electronic. I am not sure, but I can;t remember a one paper-based grant since these visas started in September 07, so you have a good deal of wait in front of you.
NJ
Old May 20th 2008, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

They are currently up to the 20th of October for paper applications and about the 10th of November for online ones.
They have been really slow with the paper apps, possibly due to the large number of applications in August, which they now seem to getting through quicker.

Its really difficult to say how long your application will take, as you will see on here there are many still waiting from August, some from earlier than that!

But I think you've got a fair old wait ahead of you yet.

Sam
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

karlphillips is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi we are on paper based 175 application. Went in on 30th Ocotber 2007 and still waiting. There has been an apparent big hold up for August applicants from last year but still not seeing much movement.

Have recently spoken to our agent about timescales and they are saying that they are just getting visas for people who applied last August. So my guess would be about 9 months but take away a bit if processing speeds have now perked up.
Old May 22nd 2008, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

Just to wish you good luck
A rule of thumb would be 12 months, times you are allocated a case officer, so anything before 12 mths is a bonus
I know when they started post sept they went through and visa have been isssued, but its gone very quiet lately. Its May now and they are only on November applications.
We are september paperbased and got our case officer end of April that was a 7 month wait !
Hold tight mate.x
Old May 22nd 2008, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

jane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi

They are currently up to the 20th of October for paper applications and about the 10th of November for online ones.
They have been really slow with the paper apps, possibly due to the large number of applications in August, which they now seem to getting through quicker.

Its really difficult to say how long your application will take, as you will see on here there are many still waiting from August, some from earlier than that!

But I think you've got a fair old wait ahead of you yet.

Sam
The aspc auto email has reverted back to 19 Sept for paper based applicants. I have both versions (20 Oct and 19 Sept) so it is difficult to say with any certainty.
Old May 22nd 2008, 1:07 pm
Just Joined

AWAITINGOZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lainey70
Just to wish you good luck
A rule of thumb would be 12 months, times you are allocated a case officer, so anything before 12 mths is a bonus
I know when they started post sept they went through and visa have been isssued, but its gone very quiet lately. Its May now and they are only on November applications.
We are september paperbased and got our case officer end of April that was a 7 month wait !
Hold tight mate.x
ANY IDEA HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR THE GRANT AFTER THEY REQUESTED ALL THE MEDICAL AND POLICE CLEARANCE CHECKS?
Old May 22nd 2008, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

Originally Posted by AWAITINGOZ
ANY IDEA HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR THE GRANT AFTER THEY REQUESTED ALL THE MEDICAL AND POLICE CLEARANCE CHECKS?
Depends on a few things really.
Once your case officer (CO) has all your information, they pass it onto a decision maker (DM). Its the DM who has the final say and they can ask for more information. Some take 4 weeks some take longer like a couple of months.
If you didn't use an agent and you e-lodged your application you can check on thier status page, I'm not sure how you do this but I'm sure someone will come along and tell you.
By the way, just to let you know if you use capitals to write it shows you are shouting!!! I didn't know this till someone told me
Old May 23rd 2008, 6:53 am
Just Joined

AWAITINGOZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: paper 175 app

Oh Didn't know about the Capitals... although it feels like I want to shout! This immigration process has got me endless sleeples nights...
Old May 23rd 2008, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AWAITINGOZ
Oh Didn't know about the Capitals... although it feels like I want to shout! This immigration process has got me endless sleeples nights...
Join the club.