Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Oz visa app refused! (TRA deeming date issue)

Oz visa app refused! (TRA deeming date issue)

Old Jan 16th 2003, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

carlitos is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Immi Application Refused!

Hi Alan

Let me see i f I understand
It will be an error of caution to send app at the beginning of March ? I could take the risk of being refused

So , you suggest me to send at April 1st ?

Thanks again
Carlos

Originally posted by Alan Collett
Carlos,

Err on the side of caution - ie send your application to Adelaide at the end of March.

Best regards.
Old Jan 16th 2003, 12:10 pm
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, send your application so that it arrives after the end of March, assuming that you will have worked in the same occupation as that nominated in your skills assessment for 3 years.

Best regards.

Originally posted by carlitos
Hi Alan

Let me see i f I understand
It will be an error of caution to send app at the beginning of March ? I could take the risk of being refused

So , you suggest me to send at April 1st ?

Thanks again
Carlos
Old Jan 16th 2003, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

carlitos is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I have been working in the same occupation since '98

Thank you again
Carlos

Originally posted by Alan Collett
Yes, send your application so that it arrives after the end of March, assuming that you will have worked in the same occupation as that nominated in your skills assessment for 3 years.

Best regards.