OZ: GOT IT!!! Defacto PR (London)

Old Mar 12th 2002, 8:05 am
Dean Chapman

Default OZ: GOT IT!!! Defacto PR (London)

I take it all back, there is a God after all! The long awaited letter landed on the
doormat about 10 minutes ago. It begins.." Dear Mr Chapman, I am pleased to inform
you that your application for permanent entry to Australia has been granted.....".
Thanks to all those who helped on this group, esp.JAJ and the agents. The timescale
went: August 29th 2001: Lodged application in London with medicals and police checks
(as was asked for at the time on the AHC website) October 4th: Received file number
Today: Received confirmation of visa grant. Today again: Drink...LOTS! Thanks again
to everybody who contributes to this NG. Dean, Karen and Jayden (Brisbane Bound)
(We're off to Geneva now for a couple of days and a big celebration!!)

Old Mar 12th 2002, 9:33 am
jet
Forum Regular

jet will become famous soon enough
Default Re: OZ: GOT IT!!! Defacto PR (London)

Good on ya Dean, just dont forget all us poor souls still sat waiting by the letter box when you are knocking back the beers and chomping on burnt barby sausages in the sunshine..lol..wishing you and your family all the best of luck down under...Debs
Old Mar 12th 2002, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

cazsue is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats you lucky so and so..... I'm still waiting for a reply although I only sent it in mid Feb so will be a while yet. Hoping to be in Brissie in time for show week in August again... so fingers crossed.

All the best and safe journey.

Caz
Old Mar 12th 2002, 6:35 pm
Mark

Congratulations Dean, Hopefully this means ours will be arriving soon as well. Don't
forget to update http://www.webappcabaret.com/austime/index.jsp!!

Mark

Old Mar 12th 2002, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

shaun/lor is an unknown quantity at this point

well done must be a great feeling
im flying out this sunday but only for a holiday 6 weeks and that is well exciting so we reckon its gonna be unbelievable when we finnaly get the go ahead with the big one
congrats again shaun and lor
Old Mar 12th 2002, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Lynn-ann is an unknown quantity at this point

Brilliant news.
But I cant help feeling jealous.
Still, every day is a day closer.
Best of luck in your move.

Vaughan & Lynn
Old Mar 12th 2002, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

Leeann will become famous soon enough

Many congratulations Dean & Family,
All the best for your new life in Aussie Land. It was worth the wait, wasn't it?!!
Regards
Leeann & Jase
Old Mar 13th 2002, 1:35 am
Mallysutton

Default Re: GOT IT!!! Defacto PR (London)

Hi Dean, haven't spoken for ages, last year as a matter of fact, well all l can say
is CONGRATULATIONS on gaining your P.R visa but not before time eh? We applied for
ours in July 2001 and it was granted on the 11th december, l remember you were only a
month later and carn't beleive you have only just got it. We are now living in Perth
we flew out on the 1st of january and arrived on the 3rd. Our household items arrived
on the 18th of february so we are sorted now. Anyway will let you carry on
celebrating but keep in touch anyway hope it all goes well for you as it has for us.

GOODLUCK karen and Mally "Dean Chapman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > I take it all back, there is a God after all! The long awaited letter landed on the
    > doormat about 10 minutes ago. It begins.." Dear Mr Chapman, I am pleased to inform
    > you that your application for permanent entry to Australia has been granted.....".
    > Thanks to all those who helped on this group, esp.JAJ and the agents. The timescale
    > went: August 29th 2001: Lodged application in London with medicals and police
    > checks (as was asked for at the time on the AHC website) October 4th: Received file
    > number Today: Received confirmation of visa grant. Today again: Drink...LOTS!
    > Thanks again to everybody who contributes to this NG. Dean, Karen and Jayden
    > (Brisbane Bound) (We're off to Geneva now for a couple of days and a big
    > celebration!!)

Old Mar 13th 2002, 6:05 am
Doc

Nononono!! The snags (barbie sausages) don't burn because you pour beer on them.
Do the chops and steak too while you're at it. Then sink a couple yourself to cure
the soke inhalation. Repeat until both the tucker and the cook are roasted. A good
barbeque is when you don't care what the tucker tastes like. A REALLY good
barbeque is when you can't reeber the food. A SUPERB barbeque is when you can't
reeber the barbeque

Da*n! the '*' letter on this keyboard just quit. Note: don't take 'puter to barbeque.

"jet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Good on ya Dean, just dont forget all us poor souls still sat waiting by the letter
    > box when you are knocking back the beers and chomping on burnt barby sausages in
    > the sunshine..lol..wishing you and your family all the best of luck down
    > under...Debs
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com