Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Outside of Australia during Citizenship application process

Outside of Australia during Citizenship application process

Old Mar 4th 2023, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

AtherSaeed is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Outside of Australia during Citizenship application process

Hi,

I am eligible to apply for a citizenship now. however, due to some genuine family health emergency i will have to spend significant time outside of australia in the next 12 months or so.
Can someone please guide me is there a way to be able to spend time outside of australia (i can keep coming back and forth)? I am able to prove through documentation the family health emergency if that helps my process. Also, i think i can keep my current employement as an unpaid leave.
Old Mar 4th 2023, 11:50 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Outside of Australia during Citizenship application process

You've previously said you're already a citizen and also 2.5 years ago said you were waiting to apply for PR. Your posting history is quite confusing, can you clarify for forum members, what is your status and if you are a PR, when did you receive that?
Old Mar 4th 2023, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

AtherSaeed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
You've previously said you're already a citizen and also 2.5 years ago said you were waiting to apply for PR. Your posting history is quite confusing, can you clarify for forum members, what is your status and if you are a PR, when did you receive that?
This is actually for my brother.

Yes, i am already a citizen.
Old Mar 4th 2023, 10:58 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AtherSaeed
This is actually for my brother.

Yes, i am already a citizen.
Then can I suggest your brother create his own account