Wikiposts

Our second TRA has been submitted!!

Old Jun 20th 2005, 11:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Our second TRA has been submitted!!

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Just had email from Agent to say our second TRA went in on 17 June!!!!

OH ....... MY ....... GOD .......!!!!!
Great news! Mine second attempt is about to be sent by my agent so not far behind you! Good luck!
Old Jun 20th 2005, 11:47 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers crossed you get the YES back soon, should be sending ours in the next week or so AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH.
Kris
Old Jun 21st 2005, 12:39 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck Rooksie K sent
Old Jun 21st 2005, 1:28 am
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

WELL DONE
JUST THAT HORRIBLE LONG WAIT NOW,
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US THAT ARE WAITING 2ND TIME AROUND
Old Jun 21st 2005, 2:01 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck, but you wont need it, it will fly through.
Old Jun 21st 2005, 2:40 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Yeah baby yeah!!!!
I am soooooooooooooooooo hoping we will both be fu lly paid up members of the 2nd time lucky gang!

Love ya
Claire
x

thanks mate!! i am worried sick because if we dont pass this time then i guess thats it!! at least if you fail first time round you think to yourself maybe we cocked it up and we can try again but if you fail for a second time then basically youre fu**ed!!!!

didnt mean to worry you there by the way!!!
Old Jun 21st 2005, 2:43 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by paulf
Good luck, but you wont need it, it will fly through.

thanks everyone!!! you are all great!!!

in the hands of the Gods now i guess ........ hey ho
Old Jun 21st 2005, 3:23 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

thanks everyone!!! you are all great!!!

in the hands of the Gods now i guess ........ hey ho
Not in the hands of gods in the hands of all your hard work and all Gerards qualifications and work over the years so no worries.
Old Jun 21st 2005, 3:26 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you get a quick positive result.

Shirley
Old Jun 21st 2005, 3:35 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fraser
Not in the hands of gods in the hands of all your hard work and all Gerards qualifications and work over the years so no worries.

feeling slightly subdued (starting to sober up actually) - thanks mate !!
Old Jun 21st 2005, 3:36 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Hope you get a quick positive result.

Shirley

yeah god thanks - thats it isnt it - not just the worry but the waaaaiiit - urgh!! thanks for the K!! jac
Old Jun 21st 2005, 3:48 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

yeah god thanks - thats it isnt it - not just the worry but the waaaaiiit - urgh!! thanks for the K!! jac
Yeah, it's the wait for the result that got me! Not knowing either way can drive you demented, although there are those who say I was already like this!
Old Jun 21st 2005, 3:56 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Fingers crossed you get the YES back soon, should be sending ours in the next week or so AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH.
Kris

Hi - what trade are you applying under??
Old Jun 21st 2005, 6:44 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Our second TRA has been submitted!!

Good luck Rooksie, even though you wont need it. Positive thinking and all that and before you know it you will be posting 'OMG......we got it'

I've got so much crossed for you that I'm walking funny ! ! !

The time will fly by too, looking back our 63 days felt like it took ages but really it just shot by.

R.
Old Jun 21st 2005, 6:51 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

nice one.... bet you're soooooo nervous and excited.
Please god let it be a positive result for our Rooksie.....

Good Luck Jac
Ang

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.