Our passports are back

Old Aug 27th 2005, 7:56 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Our passports are back

Well after posting the passports off with the visa grant to London they have arrived back here with the visa in them....

It only took 4 days from me posting them to us receiving them back
If only DIMIA were that quick

Will soon be there
Ang
Old Aug 27th 2005, 8:03 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Our passports are back

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Well after posting the passports off with the visa grant to London they have arrived back here with the visa in them....

Will soon be there
Ang

That was quick !

so you have your bus-ticket lookalike

Not long now - and summer is deffo on it's way!!
Old Aug 27th 2005, 8:04 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Will soon be there
Ang
Great news! Bet you're getting excited now!
Old Aug 27th 2005, 9:07 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Way to go Ang. Been delighted to see your progression. You kind of get attached to some of the people on here and how they are doing.
Old Aug 27th 2005, 9:52 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Will soon be there
Ang
Hi Ang we got ours back yesterday too

a bit dissapointing arent they? I expected to open it and it start singing Waltzing Matilda like one of those greetings cards
Old Aug 27th 2005, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

Sherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the rough

Will soon be there
Ang
Great News Ang!
Seeing it in your passport really makes you realise its really happenin.

How u doin?
I bet u feel theres not enought time to do everything, we too are in the same boat and won't be long now!!!
Have a g'day
Sherie
Old Aug 27th 2005, 12:24 pm
off to Byron Bay....

loidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the rough

hi rich and angie, i must have missed your GOT IT!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
will you be there in time for Rich to start his job??
best of luck in brisbane you really deserve it, let us know when you have your flights booked
xx loidy (met you at the nw meet)
Old Aug 27th 2005, 2:18 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Hi Ang we got ours back yesterday too

a bit dissapointing arent they? I expected to open it and it start singing Waltzing Matilda like one of those greetings cards
PMSL
Yeah Cas summed it up and I agree they look a bit like bus tickets. But this is one ticket I won't be throwin in the bin

Sherie
Yeah we are fine just busy, busy, busy....
Haven't had time to breathe this week, and we are going out for a meal tonight with both sdes of the family.
Have soooo much to do Im sure Ill forget something.
Hope things are okay for you, has the house sold yet?

Loidy
We got our visa on Monday 22nd August, still shocked but Im so glad. Rich has his contract and we fly on the 8th Sept and he starts his job on 3rd October.
When do you go?
Chippy Dave still hasn't got his visa yet you know
Can remember you from the meet, hope you are okay.

Thanks guys, better go and start the process of getting ready to go out

Ang
Old Aug 27th 2005, 2:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Will soon be there
Ang
God that was quick!!!!!
Hope DIMIA is taking note
Old Aug 27th 2005, 2:46 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Will soon be there
Ang
OMG!!!!! what do they look like? are they gilt edged?!?!?

dont spoil it for me now cos thats what im imagining!!!!!!
Old Aug 27th 2005, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

Sherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the rough

PMSL
Yeah Cas summed it up and I agree they look a bit like bus tickets. But this is one ticket I won't be throwin in the bin

Sherie
Yeah we are fine just busy, busy, busy....
Haven't had time to breathe this week, and we are going out for a meal tonight with both sdes of the family.
Have soooo much to do Im sure Ill forget something.
Hope things are okay for you, has the house sold yet?

Loidy
We got our visa on Monday 22nd August, still shocked but Im so glad. Rich has his contract and we fly on the 8th Sept and he starts his job on 3rd October.
When do you go?
Chippy Dave still hasn't got his visa yet you know
Can remember you from the meet, hope you are okay.

Thanks guys, better go and start the process of getting ready to go out

Ang
Hi Ang,
Hope you had a great night out with your family,
We spent the evenin sortin things for Sunday mornin car boot at Creation in Hanley!!
sadly NO viewers this B/H weekend,
has your house gone thro yet or is it due to go thro soon,
fingers crossed for you,
Sherie
Old Aug 28th 2005, 8:14 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by Sherie
Hi Ang,
Hope you had a great night out with your family,
We spent the evenin sortin things for Sunday mornin car boot at Creation in Hanley!!
sadly NO viewers this B/H weekend,
has your house gone thro yet or is it due to go thro soon,
fingers crossed for you,
Sherie
Hi
How did the car boot go, did you make much?
The meal was great but it was a bit sad cos that will be the last time that all our family will be together....
Don't worry about the house Sherie, the viewers will come and they will love it Im sure.
Our sale is supposed to be completing on Friday 2nd Sept. Hope nothing goes wrong cos not much time left to sort things out think its something like 11 days for us YAHOO.
Soke to Mary and she is so pleased we have accepted her offer to stay at her house in Birkdale. Can't wait to see her at the airport.
Will see you in Brisbane eventually.

Ang x
Old Aug 29th 2005, 10:07 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Will soon be there
Ang
Heh Rich & Ang,

Thats great news!
Best wishes ELLJAY
Old Aug 29th 2005, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

Hi
How did the car boot go, did you make much?
The meal was great but it was a bit sad cos that will be the last time that all our family will be together....
Don't worry about the house Sherie, the viewers will come and they will love it Im sure.
Our sale is supposed to be completing on Friday 2nd Sept. Hope nothing goes wrong cos not much time left to sort things out think its something like 11 days for us YAHOO.
Soke to Mary and she is so pleased we have accepted her offer to stay at her house in Birkdale. Can't wait to see her at the airport.
Will see you in Brisbane eventually.

Ang x
Hi Ang,
Didn't get into Hanley carboot were too late,full up at 7.30am!!
....anyway made 70 quid at Eccleshall market today but the rest is goin to the charity shop/tip tomorrow.
Really hope your house goes thro OK friday,
Spoke to Glen and he is off to Brissie tomorow.
Give our love to Mary + will see you both when we get to QLD,
Gotta go,
Sherie
Old Aug 29th 2005, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ELLJAY
Heh Rich & Ang,

Thats great news!
Best wishes ELLJAY
It is great to have them in your passport even though you expect them to have some kind of Ora to them and they don't

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.