Originals to ACS and ASPC

Old Aug 4th 2004, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

DeniseH is on a distinguished road
Default Originals to ACS and ASPC

When asking for reference letters from past employers, I asked for 3 signed originals with the aim of sending one to ACS, one to ASPC and one as a spare. This was so that I wouldn't have to get them certified (less cost and hassle).

Has anyone else done this? Any reasons for not doing this?
Old Aug 4th 2004, 12:09 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Originals to ACS and ASPC

Yes, we did.

One origional to the skills assessoe
One origional to support the visa application
One origional to keep

Rob

Originally posted by DeniseH
When asking for reference letters from past employers, I asked for 3 signed originals with the aim of sending one to ACS, one to ASPC and one as a spare. This was so that I wouldn't have to get them certified (less cost and hassle).

Old Aug 4th 2004, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

DeniseH is on a distinguished road

I take it there were no problems? Have you got your ACS or visa granted?
Old Aug 4th 2004, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

sunsh is an unknown quantity at this point

It's not a problem till you have one original copy with yourself. I did send some original references and had no issues, was granted visa recently.
Old Aug 4th 2004, 8:09 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by DeniseH

Originals are not a problem. 'They' only suggest using certified copies because they don't return them!