Oo Er Its Arrived

Old Nov 20th 2002, 4:53 pm
Tez
Forum Regular

Tez is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Oo Er Its Arrived

Hi everyone,just to let you know we recieved a letter from DIMIA on the 18th November 02 informing us that we could pick up our visas fron AHC London.We didnt even get a pre-grant letter which judging by previous entries on this NG, we were expecting.The whole process took six months and one week which is very quick and i must admit surprised us bearing in mind the long and unnecessary wait people are having to go through.I guess our application was dealt with quick because my wife is a qualified Midwife and therefore is on the MODL.
Hope to go to Adelaide in the spring of 2003.

Best of luck to all of you who are still waiting especIally those that have been waiting for over a year etc
Keep the faith
Tez
Old Nov 20th 2002, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Congrats

Hi

Just to say congratulations the process was very quick for you. I hope ours will be as quick.Enjoy Adelaide.

Footie Chick
Old Nov 20th 2002, 5:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Oo Er Its Arrived

Congratulations. The best of luck. Let us know your plans and where in Adelaide you want to settle. We're headed there too next year (we hope). Still waiting for that letter...

Mash...
Originally posted by Tez
Hi everyone,just to let you know we recieved a letter from DIMIA on the 18th November 02 informing us that we could pick up our visas fron AHC London.We didnt even get a pre-grant letter which judging by previous entries on this NG, we were expecting.The whole process took six months and one week which is very quick and i must admit surprised us bearing in mind the long and unnecessary wait people are having to go through.I guess our application was dealt with quick because my wife is a qualified Midwife and therefore is on the MODL.
Hope to go to Adelaide in the spring of 2003.

Best of luck to all of you who are still waiting especIally those that have been waiting for over a year etc
Keep the faith
Tez
Old Nov 20th 2002, 7:25 pm
Rob

Default Re: Oo Er Its Arrived

In Tez wrote:
    >
    > Hope to go
    > to Adelaide in the spring of 2003.

Congrats. Spring as in late 2003, or a northern hemisphere spring ? :-)

Old Dec 2nd 2002, 8:38 am
Tez
Forum Regular

Tez is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Uk To Adelaide

Hi Rob,were hoping to leave the UK in april 2003 after weve sold the house and done everything else.My wife is flying out there in feb 03 on a fact finding mission re jobs and schooling,if she likes what she sees then were off,if not ,back to the drawing board

Tez