online vs paper based applications

Old Sep 9th 2009, 12:04 am
Forum Regular

John110 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default online vs paper based applications

dear all,
whats the difference in processing time of a paper based and an online application??
I am going to lodge a paper based application as it costs me much less then an online application, as i have to pay according to currency converter on the DIAC site for a paper based application.
If I lodge an online application then the payment will be deducted from credit card according to daily dollor rate not according to currency converter.
what will you people advise me to do??
thanx in advance for your replies.
Old Sep 9th 2009, 12:30 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: online vs paper based applications

Originally Posted by John110
dear all,
whats the difference in processing time of a paper based and an online application??
I am going to lodge a paper based application as it costs me much less then an online application, as i have to pay according to currency converter on the DIAC site for a paper based application.
If I lodge an online application then the payment will be deducted from credit card according to daily dollor rate not according to currency converter.
what will you people advise me to do??
thanx in advance for your replies.
They are the same.