online visa question

Old Sep 22nd 2008, 1:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all
Default online visa question

hi all
i submited my visa and initially it asked for police checks then when i loged back on it did not ask for these, i have not yet uploaded any docs, also i here about form 80, what is this, i have printed of the medicals forms.
john
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 2:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

badassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to all
Default Re: online visa question

HI i think form 80 is the australian values statement.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 3:18 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Form 80 is Personal Particulars for Character Assessment. There is some confusion as to whether you need to fill this out, some don't and visa is still granted, some are asked for it by a CO.

I filled one out to avoid any delays down the track, it was a bit of a pain as I had to list every time I had left my country of residence be it for work or otherwise but I still think it's better to fill it out.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all

thanks all, i will fill in to be safe.
john
Old Jan 20th 2009, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

TELLYADDICT1 is a jewel in the roughTELLYADDICT1 is a jewel in the roughTELLYADDICT1 is a jewel in the roughTELLYADDICT1 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Form 80 is Personal Particulars for Character Assessment. There is some confusion as to whether you need to fill this out, some don't and visa is still granted, some are asked for it by a CO.

I filled one out to avoid any delays down the track, it was a bit of a pain as I had to list every time I had left my country of residence be it for work or otherwise but I still think it's better to fill it out.
Thanks for this. I was unsure whether to send it or not but completed it just in case. One possibly daft question though, did you scan the completed form & attach it to you visa application?

Thanks
TA
Old Jan 20th 2009, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all

I scanned and uploaded Form 80 even though it didn't ask for it in the online checklist. It is mentioned in the paper checklist, so I spent ages filling it in and had a hard job shrinking it to 1000kb, so decided just to upload after all that work
Old Jan 20th 2009, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

TELLYADDICT1 is a jewel in the roughTELLYADDICT1 is a jewel in the roughTELLYADDICT1 is a jewel in the roughTELLYADDICT1 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks cookiestar