British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Online Visa Application Payment options (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/online-visa-application-payment-options-563739/)

sajid Sep 26th 2008 3:54 am

Online Visa Application Payment options

Hello experts,
I have just got my ACS assessment with MODL and my IELTS result at my hand. Now I want to apply online. I have two questions for which I couldn't find the answer.

1> I don't have a credit card of my own. My friend who lives abroad does. He is willing to pay the application fee for me. But how can he do this? Do I have to give him my application ID and password so that he can log into my application and do the payment? Is there a way where he can pay the fees against my application ID?

2> My wife doesn't have IELTS scores yet. She is going to sit for it after 3 months after she has her prep. Can I lodge the online application without her scores?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Sajid.

goldchoccycoin Sep 26th 2008 4:02 am

Re: Online Visa Application Payment options

Hi Sajid,

You can enter your friends credit card details or he can enter them if you give him your TRN and password - I used my brother's credit card and it was fine - he just emailed me the number and expiry date.

Your wife's IELTS can be added later - no problem.

peaceboy Sep 28th 2008 12:40 pm

yes you can use someone else credit card...they only need a valid one.

by the way..why don't you apply for a credit card pay through your own and avoid the unnecessary confusions and complications.

what if your friend decides to end the friendship and change your login details and password... so much for your VISA application isn't it?

sajid Sep 28th 2008 3:27 pm

Originally Posted by peaceboy (Post 6827126)
yes you can use someone else credit card...they only need a valid one.

by the way..why don't you apply for a credit card pay through your own and avoid the unnecessary confusions and complications.

what if your friend decides to end the friendship and change your login details and password... so much for your VISA application isn't it?

well, i don't have any other options. in my country, getting an international credit card is almost impossible for a guy who lives into the country..

Bibo Sep 28th 2008 10:27 pm

Originally Posted by sajid (Post 6827421)
well, i don't have any other options. in my country, getting an international credit card is almost impossible for a guy who lives into the country..

Hi sajid,

As I know, credit card online is the only way to pay for your online app.

you can lodge your online application without your wife's IELTS score, you can send it later or you'll pay the second visa installment. As it seems you are from HR country, it'll definitely take more than 3 months to have a CO .. so your wife has enough time to prepare for IELTS.. Good luck

TheImmigrant Sep 30th 2008 5:31 am

Originally Posted by Bibo (Post 6828349)
Hi sajid,

As I know, credit card online is the only way to pay for your online app.

you can lodge your online application without your wife's IELTS score, you can send it later or you'll pay the second visa installment. As it seems you are from HR country, it'll definitely take more than 3 months to have a CO .. so your wife has enough time to prepare for IELTS.. Good luck

sajid, internation credit card is not the problem . I think u r from pakistan.
Go for it. Too many banks there waiting for you :)

volvox Oct 1st 2008 4:47 am

Originally Posted by sajid (Post 6820900)
Hello experts,

1> I don't have a credit card of my own. My friend who lives abroad does. He is willing to pay the application fee for me. But how can he do this? Do I have to give him my application ID and password so that he can log into my application and do the payment? Is there a way where he can pay the fees against my application ID?

Sajid.

Hi Sajid,

Even I do not have an intl credit card with credit limit to that extend. What I've done is that I've got the cc information from my brother and done the payment all by myself.

My cousin brother had similar problem, and he has given his TRN and password to his friend and asked him to complete the form by entering the payment information (As it is can be the last step) .. Hope this helps..

Regards,

Jerome