Online Visa Application Payment options

Old Sep 26th 2008, 3:54 am
Just Joined

sajid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Online Visa Application Payment options

Hello experts,
I have just got my ACS assessment with MODL and my IELTS result at my hand. Now I want to apply online. I have two questions for which I couldn't find the answer.

1> I don't have a credit card of my own. My friend who lives abroad does. He is willing to pay the application fee for me. But how can he do this? Do I have to give him my application ID and password so that he can log into my application and do the payment? Is there a way where he can pay the fees against my application ID?

2> My wife doesn't have IELTS scores yet. She is going to sit for it after 3 months after she has her prep. Can I lodge the online application without her scores?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Sajid.
Old Sep 26th 2008, 4:02 am
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Online Visa Application Payment options

Hi Sajid,

You can enter your friends credit card details or he can enter them if you give him your TRN and password - I used my brother's credit card and it was fine - he just emailed me the number and expiry date.

Your wife's IELTS can be added later - no problem.
Old Sep 28th 2008, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice
Cool Re: Online Visa Application Payment options

yes you can use someone else credit card...they only need a valid one.

by the way..why don't you apply for a credit card pay through your own and avoid the unnecessary confusions and complications.

what if your friend decides to end the friendship and change your login details and password... so much for your VISA application isn't it?
Old Sep 28th 2008, 3:27 pm
Just Joined

sajid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by peaceboy
yes you can use someone else credit card...they only need a valid one.

by the way..why don't you apply for a credit card pay through your own and avoid the unnecessary confusions and complications.

what if your friend decides to end the friendship and change your login details and password... so much for your VISA application isn't it?
well, i don't have any other options. in my country, getting an international credit card is almost impossible for a guy who lives into the country..
Old Sep 28th 2008, 10:27 pm

Bibo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sajid
well, i don't have any other options. in my country, getting an international credit card is almost impossible for a guy who lives into the country..
Hi sajid,

As I know, credit card online is the only way to pay for your online app.

you can lodge your online application without your wife's IELTS score, you can send it later or you'll pay the second visa installment. As it seems you are from HR country, it'll definitely take more than 3 months to have a CO .. so your wife has enough time to prepare for IELTS.. Good luck
Old Sep 30th 2008, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

TheImmigrant is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bibo
Hi sajid,

As I know, credit card online is the only way to pay for your online app.

you can lodge your online application without your wife's IELTS score, you can send it later or you'll pay the second visa installment. As it seems you are from HR country, it'll definitely take more than 3 months to have a CO .. so your wife has enough time to prepare for IELTS.. Good luck
sajid, internation credit card is not the problem . I think u r from pakistan.
Go for it. Too many banks there waiting for you
Old Oct 1st 2008, 4:47 am
Forum Regular

volvox is just really nicevolvox is just really nicevolvox is just really nicevolvox is just really nicevolvox is just really nicevolvox is just really nicevolvox is just really nicevolvox is just really nice

Originally Posted by sajid
Hello experts,

1> I don't have a credit card of my own. My friend who lives abroad does. He is willing to pay the application fee for me. But how can he do this? Do I have to give him my application ID and password so that he can log into my application and do the payment? Is there a way where he can pay the fees against my application ID?

Sajid.
Hi Sajid,

Even I do not have an intl credit card with credit limit to that extend. What I've done is that I've got the cc information from my brother and done the payment all by myself.

My cousin brother had similar problem, and he has given his TRN and password to his friend and asked him to complete the form by entering the payment information (As it is can be the last step) .. Hope this helps..

Regards,

Jerome