online 175 application

Old Dec 13th 2009, 8:48 am
Just Joined

aussie_guy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default online 175 application

I am filling online 175 application. Kindly help me in the following questions.

1. Other family members: Where I can add my wife's parents/sisters. There is no option for father-in-law or sister-in-law. How can i add my wife's parents/Sisters.

2. In Nominated Occupation: There is no option for Computing professional-(Network security). What should I select here.
Computing professional (not e/where class) ----- Is this correct.

3. In Qualification section (post secondary qualifications):
Bachelors Degree.
Certifications (After degree)
higher secondary certificate (H.S.C)
Secondary school certificate (S.S.C)

As i understand i have to write here about my Bachelors Degree. Can i also add here my Certifications, HSC & SCC.

4. Description of duties:
Can I write just a summary here or have to write same description as exactly written on my experience certificate issued by the company.
Old Dec 13th 2009, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: online 175 application

Q1. It is not required to add your wife's family members here. They will be added in on your wife's Form 80.
Q2. yes may be but I am not sure.
Q3. Post secondary means education after secondary school
Q4. Not same description is mandatory. You can write in your own words but duties will be same.
Originally Posted by aussie_guy

1. Other family members: Where I can add my wife's parents/sisters. There is no option for father-in-law or sister-in-law. How can i add my wife's parents/Sisters.

2. In Nominated Occupation: There is no option for Computing professional-(Network security). What should I select here.

Bachelors Degree.

As i understand i have to write here about my Bachelors Degree. Can i also add here my Certifications, HSC & SCC.

Can I write just a summary here or have to write same description as exactly written on my experience certificate issued by the company.
Old Dec 13th 2009, 11:51 am
Just Joined

aussie_guy is an unknown quantity at this point

Many thanks.

What about Professional certification which I have completed after my degree. Should i include it or not in the qualification section.
Old Dec 14th 2009, 4:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes you may include it.
Many thanks.

What about Professional certification which I have completed after my degree. Should i include it or not in the qualification section.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

ejram is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a similar Q.

I took up masters degree, but didn't finish it... I was just able to finish 1 semester.. Should I include this under education?

I didn't include this in the online application as it is not a qualification since I wasn't able to finish this (right?)... but in form 80, it has a "course completed or withdrawn" column... So i am now confused... should I include my masters education? If the answer is YES, is it ok to mention about this in form80, but not in the online application?
Old Dec 15th 2009, 2:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes you can include it in Form 80. Write 'left incomplete/withdrawn' in front of it. It is right that you did not mention it in your qualification.
Originally Posted by ejram
I have a similar Q.

I took up masters degree, but didn't finish it... I was just able to finish 1 semester.. Should I include this under education?

I didn't include this in the online application as it is not a qualification since I wasn't able to finish this (right?)... but in form 80, it has a "course completed or withdrawn" column... So i am now confused... should I include my masters education? If the answer is YES, is it ok to mention about this in form80, but not in the online application?
Old Dec 16th 2009, 1:02 am
Forum Regular

thanks!
Old Dec 16th 2009, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all

In the Country of residence...
As I am living my country from my birth
So, Date from I put 1-1-1999 (because there is no option to add before that date)...is it ok?
and in "Date to" there is no option "till date" so what should I input if my lodgment date 16 December 2009??
Old Dec 16th 2009, 4:23 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rishadsky
In the Country of residence...
As I am living my country from my birth
So, Date from I put 1-1-1999 (because there is no option to add before that date)...is it ok?
and in "Date to" there is no option "till date" so what should I input if my lodgment date 16 December 2009??
in "Date to" enter current/today date
Old Dec 16th 2009, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

when attaching documents, is it ok to upload the same document twice (same docs for different categories)?
Old Dec 16th 2009, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

Matrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the rough

when attaching documents, is it ok to upload the same document twice (same docs for different categories)?
I would avoid to upload the same document twice ...
You're probably talking about the categories "work experience" and "specific work experience"?
Just decide for one category and upload documents there.
Your CO (when you're finally getting one) will be clever enough to find the documents.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

how about documents which I have uploaded under "skill assessment" and are also applicable under "specific work experience"?

example: employee work reference letters.. these were submitted to ACS, so I uploaded it under "skill assessment" category... I think these are also applicable under "specific work experience".. Is it better not to upload the same document twice?

Thanks
Old Dec 16th 2009, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Matrisha has already answered, 'not to upload documents twice'.
how about documents which I have uploaded under "skill assessment" and are also applicable under "specific work experience"?

example: employee work reference letters.. these were submitted to ACS, so I uploaded it under "skill assessment" category... I think these are also applicable under "specific work experience".. Is it better not to upload the same document twice?

Thanks
Old Dec 16th 2009, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all

I lodge 175 application today.
I go to "Check progress of online application."
In document checklist, everything have but there is no "penal clearance certificate"
Is it ok?
Old Dec 17th 2009, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

bhatti81 is on a distinguished road

Bachelors Degree.

Can you please help me with the URL for online application for GSM 175?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.