Which one is safer: 175 or 176 visa?!!

Old Sep 29th 2010, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

wookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nice
Default Re: Which one is safer: 175 or 176 visa?!!

Originally Posted by r_1159
This is what I was trying to say,
Some belive that if it does not appear in SMP then the application is considered to be ceased
Regards
if you dont have 120 points, then it would put in the pool, if the application widthdrawn.

remember on july 14th DIAC implemented new changes which prevents applications being moved from different classes.

If the application of sponser is killed, you might have to widthdraw your application and apply again.
Old Sep 29th 2010, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

QLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really nice

Originally Posted by wookiee06
if you dont have 120 points, then it would put in the pool, if the application widthdrawn.

remember on july 14th DIAC implemented new changes which prevents applications being moved from different classes.

If the application of sponser is killed, you might have to widthdraw your application and apply again.
She means that they would be considered in 3rd priority same as 175 visa applicants
Old Sep 29th 2010, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

wookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nice

She means that they would be considered in 3rd priority same as 175 visa applicants
read the changes from 14th july from DIAC.
Old Sep 29th 2010, 11:15 pm
Just Joined

Ruined is an unknown quantity at this point

If you are able to apply for 175, with no chances of hesitation should go straight this road even if it will takes 6 or 12 months longer.
The state sponsored Visa is a provisional visa and have much more commitments to the government.
However for the 175 is just one shortcut regarding PR.
That was my own point of view!
Old Sep 29th 2010, 11:32 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

it is dreadful
Why is it dreadful? The state has offered sponsorship which is dependent on the applicant being committed to living and working in that state. They are simply asking that those they sponsored show that they are willing to live up to their agreement. If applicants are not willing to commit - and prove it - then the state will withdraw it's sponsorship. And rightly so.
Originally Posted by Ruined
If you are able to apply for 175, with no chances of hesitation should go straight this road even if it will takes 6 or 12 months longer.
The state sponsored Visa is a provisional visa and have much more commitments to the government.
However for the 175 is just one shortcut regarding PR.
That was my own point of view!
The 176 is not a provisional visa. It is a PR visa with a moral obligation to the sponsoring state.
Old Sep 30th 2010, 12:06 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

it is dreadful
Not really. But rocking up in a state that has no jobs for you is. The "research your job market" exercise is really a chance for you to review your ability and commitment to settling in the sponsoring state. The jobs landscape in Australia has changed considerably over the past couple of years. I have a 176 visa and will be moving to Canberra in November. Recent research that I've done suggests that It'll be struggle to find work in my profession. But there were tons of suitable jobs just a couple of years ago. I reckon it'll take a fair bit of determination and resources to make this work.