OMG WE GOT IT

Old Nov 14th 2007, 12:03 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of
Default OMG WE GOT IT

I cannot believe it. Our meds were only cleared on 10 Nov and

WE GOT OUR VISA TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm shaking, smiling, thrilled, tearful, happy and drinking champers.

I cannot but say a MASSIVE THANK YOU TO PETER CHIAM OUR AGENT without who this would not have happened.

I'm estatic.

To all of you still waiting then be patient - everything happens but only at the right time.

Fingers crossed for everyone still waiting.

Trish
Old Nov 14th 2007, 12:04 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: OMG WE FGOT IT

i thought you forgot something...fgot!
Old Nov 14th 2007, 12:14 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Title fixed (must have been the champers talking!)

And CONGRATS on the visa Trish
Old Nov 14th 2007, 12:58 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Title fixed (must have been the champers talking!)

And CONGRATS on the visa Trish

Thanks Pollyanna. Obviously I need to drink champers more. LOL

Where would us sorry lot be without you and the BE site.

Roll on the flights is all I can say.

Trish
Old Nov 14th 2007, 1:21 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all
Default Re: OMG WE GOT IT

Originally Posted by scrum

I cannot but say a MASSIVE THANK YOU TO PETER CHIAM OUR AGENT without who this would not have happened.

I'm estatic.

To all of you still waiting then be patient - everything happens but only at the right time.

Trish
Congratulations Trish

all the best

Angiek
Old Nov 14th 2007, 2:26 am
Forum Regular

ameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really nice

Congratulations Trish

Goodluck
Old Nov 14th 2007, 2:46 am
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

Well done Trish

Amanda
Old Nov 14th 2007, 2:51 am
Just Joined

ken777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Trish and good luck...

Ken
Old Nov 14th 2007, 2:51 am
BE Enthusiast

philnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud of

Thats excellent news Scrum WELL DONE, I cant sleep after getting mine,

Good luck with your new life in OZ.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 2:53 am
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

CONGRATULATIONS
Old Nov 14th 2007, 3:05 am
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

I'm estatic.

Trish
Congratulations, PTlabs strikes again

Good luck with your future plans

Glad to see that you are keeping a lid on your emotions! I think you should let it all out
Old Nov 14th 2007, 3:33 am
i want some cake

niknak01 will become famous soon enoughniknak01 will become famous soon enough

congrats trish

nik.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 4:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 14th 2007, 6:02 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

I'm estatic.

Trish
OMG OMG OMG........HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great to finally see some movement on the Sept thread again too
Totally ecstatic for you Trish................go and get totally tonight.....LOL
Couldn't have happened to a nicer person today.........and a very special friend to me,
Love ya,
Beth x x
Old Nov 14th 2007, 6:05 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

What I was trying to say above is 'CONGRATULATIONS'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beth x x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.