Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

OMG - It's our turn to post that special thread

OMG - It's our turn to post that special thread

Old Sep 18th 2008, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all
Default OMG - It's our turn to post that special thread

WE GOT A VISA

Thank you thank you thank you.

I'll calm down soon I promise.

I need to think of a really original way to tell hubby when he gets home.

I've have to wait all day to open the email attachment as I didn't dare save it to my work laptop to look at it. I can't believe it

The champagnes chillin in the fridge

Think I'm lost for words now

Becky
Old Sep 18th 2008, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG - It's our turn to post that special thread

Waheey, congrats. Its rocking on here today. You'd get dizzy with all the visas around.
Old Sep 18th 2008, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all

thanks Nige,

Can't believe how fast they're coming through now.
Quite pleased with myself for getting straight to Visa without paying a agent

Thanks to BE and it's members.

Becky
Old Sep 18th 2008, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Becky723359
thanks Nige,

Can't believe how fast they're coming through now.
Quite pleased with myself for getting straight to Visa without paying a agent

Thanks to BE and it's members.

Becky
Congratulations It is a great feeling isn't it Enjoy the celebrations
Old Sep 18th 2008, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light

congratulations bet your getting drunk tonight too
Old Sep 18th 2008, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by edie209
congratulations bet your getting drunk tonight too
Congratulations to you too We got ours in July and we are still celebrating
Old Sep 18th 2008, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Mucho Congratulations!!!! Cant wait till we get to post this thread
Old Sep 19th 2008, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by Becky723359
WE GOT A VISA

Thank you thank you thank you.

I'll calm down soon I promise.

I need to think of a really original way to tell hubby when he gets home.

I've have to wait all day to open the email attachment as I didn't dare save it to my work laptop to look at it. I can't believe it

The champagnes chillin in the fridge

Think I'm lost for words now

Becky

congratulations, and best wishes for the future.
Old Sep 20th 2008, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Twinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really nice

Fantastic!!

Delighted for you!!

Hope the hangover is all good.......

Twinset