Ok time for a Daft Question about form 80

Old Dec 30th 2005, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all
Default Ok time for a Daft Question about form 80

The check list states “ form 80 for each person included in the application aged 16 or over”

However here is the daft question.

The form asks for the spouses details dose this mean there is no need for my wife to complete a separate form 80 (which is different to what the check list states)

Confused of Worcester and please no male easily confused jokes I am getting enough of them from my wife (new there was a reason why I must have married her, confusion)

Many thanks

Jon
Old Dec 30th 2005, 3:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ok time for a Daft Question about form 80

Originally Posted by jonjon
The check list states “ form 80 for each person included in the application aged 16 or over”

The form asks for the spouses details dose this mean there is no need for my wife to complete a separate form 80 (which is different to what the check list states)

Confused of Worcester and please no male easily confused jokes I am getting enough of them from my wife (new there was a reason why I must have married her, confusion)

Many thanks

Jon
I filled in a seperate one for my hubby (main applicant), myself and my 17 year old son.
Old Dec 30th 2005, 3:19 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Many thanks

Jon
You need one for everyone over 16.
all the bit you mention is about is establishing relationships, so yours will have her details in the spouse column and vise versa on her form 80.
Old Dec 30th 2005, 4:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all

many thanks for your replys just wanted to make sure i have not lost the
plot
Old Dec 30th 2005, 4:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

many thanks for your replys just wanted to make sure i have not lost the
plot

Don't worry after a few more months of this waiting you will lose the plot like I have.

Wendy