Oh...my....god. He say YES (subclass 139)

Old Jun 6th 2005, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Craig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura about
Smile Oh...my....god. He say YES (subclass 139)

Dear All

Just a quick post to say its another 'WE GOT IT'. Still hasn't quite sunk in yet and we're walking around in a daze. Got to go - want to check out the flights for Perth in July/August to validate.

Thanks to everyone on this great site that has helped in some way over the past year. I haven't posted much over the past 3 or 4 months due to a move back to UK but I have been reading from time to time. Thanks all

Geeet Innnn!
Old Jun 6th 2005, 7:32 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Oh...my....god. He say YES (subclass 139)

Congrats!
Old Jun 6th 2005, 7:49 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Oh...my....god. He say YES (subclass 139)

Originally Posted by bridiej
Congrats!
I will second that.............Congrats!

R.
Old Jun 6th 2005, 8:26 pm
Karma to make me calmer!

Tops has a spectacular aura aboutTops has a spectacular aura aboutTops has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Carruss
I will second that.............Congrats!

R.
Shotto dotto!

Well done and all the best, 1 more in the bag!

T
Old Jun 6th 2005, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Craig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Tops
Shotto dotto!

Well done and all the best, 1 more in the bag!

T
Thanks guys, appreciate it. Cant believe the price of the flights in the summer hols, looking at Sept now as its a LOT cheaper.

Bridie, missed you getting your TRA on the 2nd go - great news. All the best with the visa application.

TTFN
Old Jun 6th 2005, 9:23 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

Congrats!!!

Badri
Old Jun 6th 2005, 9:32 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Craig Brooke
Dear All

Just a quick post to say its another 'WE GOT IT'. Still hasn't quite sunk in yet and we're walking around in a daze. Got to go - want to check out the flights for Perth in July/August to validate.

Thanks to everyone on this great site that has helped in some way over the past year. I haven't posted much over the past 3 or 4 months due to a move back to UK but I have been reading from time to time. Thanks all

Geeet Innnn!

First of all congratulations!

Moved back to the UK to do the marathon then did you?! How did you get on? I ran my first ever 10k yesterday (a local race) and I feel like a marathon runner now!

Good luck with finding cheap flights. We make the big move to Sydney in September, leave the UK on 27 August, 2 weeks in Mauritius and then touch down in Australia on 13 September.

Binbird
Old Jun 6th 2005, 9:57 pm
Going to Perth late 2005

timk is on a distinguished road

Congratulations, must be good to be back in Civilization, are you missing Madigans?

check out Singapore airlines for Sept, they were cheap when I checked a few weeks back.

All the best
Tim
Old Jun 7th 2005, 6:19 am
cheaper wolf blass

Tiges is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All

Geeet Innnn!
Great news for you! You're on your way has it sunk in yet? All the very best as you make the final arrangements.
T
Old Jun 7th 2005, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Many congrats...

SS
Old Jun 7th 2005, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future

Dear All

Geeet Innnn!
Congrutulations Craig
Old Jun 7th 2005, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

brian0 is a jewel in the roughbrian0 is a jewel in the roughbrian0 is a jewel in the roughbrian0 is a jewel in the rough

Dear All

Geeet Innnn!
Terrific News Craig! Good luck with the validation trip!

Another glimmer of hope for me too as I'm about a week behind you on the AoS thing (same application date!). I've got all my fingers crossed now!

Cheers,
Brian
Old Jun 7th 2005, 6:43 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and all the best for your future.
Marie
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by timk
Congratulations, must be good to be back in Civilization, are you missing Madigans?

check out Singapore airlines for Sept, they were cheap when I checked a few weeks back.

All the best
Tim
Guys

Thank you all for your best wishes. Brian - all the best with your app, hopefully not long now. Tim - ah Madigans. Had a do down there not long before I left (about 6 weeks) absolutely out of my tree - great night.

All the best everyone - still walking around on cloud 9 today feels GREAT!.

PS on the flights 1000 quid cheaper going 10 Sep rather than 21 August - what a rip-off.
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by binbird
First of all congratulations!

Moved back to the UK to do the marathon then did you?! How did you get on? I ran my first ever 10k yesterday (a local race) and I feel like a marathon runner now!

Good luck with finding cheap flights. We make the big move to Sydney in September, leave the UK on 27 August, 2 weeks in Mauritius and then touch down in Australia on 13 September.

Binbird
Nah, move in job, did the marathon a week after the move. Didn't get much quality training in before hand and finished in 3 and a half hours, which is my slowest for 4 years. I'm doing the Edinburgh marathon this Sunday so hoping to get under 3:15 again, but may be difficult with those hills.

Well done on your 10k - welcome to the mad world of running.

All the very best with your forthcoming move - must be so exciting. We're looking at going via the US and Hawaii on our final move.

Cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.