Oh biscuits!!

Old Nov 28th 2020, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

Clacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Oh biscuits!!

Hey guys. Bit of a panicky one.
Was just applying to transfer our 4 year visa to a PR 887. But it wouldn't accept Master Clacfart. I go on to find out i needed to declare him on a change of circumstances.

When I was pregnant I made a phone call to SA immigration and asked what I needed to do. They told me the baby would automatically gain the same visa which I hold and the only thing I would need to do is add him to Medicare.

Now I've seen thus is not the case.

Will my visa be cancelled? Hes one next month. Stressed is not the word 😔😔😔
Old Nov 28th 2020, 10:35 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oh biscuits!!

Originally Posted by Clacfart View Post
Hey guys. Bit of a panicky one.
Was just applying to transfer our 4 year visa to a PR 887. But it wouldn't accept Master Clacfart. I go on to find out i needed to declare him on a change of circumstances.

When I was pregnant I made a phone call to SA immigration and asked what I needed to do. They told me the baby would automatically gain the same visa which I hold and the only thing I would need to do is add him to Medicare.

Now I've seen thus is not the case.

Will my visa be cancelled? Hes one next month. Stressed is not the word 😔😔😔
I know it's worrying, but all you can do is add him now to the 489 and wait for that to go through before applying for PR.
Old Nov 29th 2020, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

TeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Parent Clacfart
As above just confirming you need to contact the Department of Home Affairs to add Master Clacfart to your current visa.
Unless you tell then then they don't know he exists so he won't be in the system :-)
Old Jan 2nd 2021, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

Clacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond reputeClacfart has a reputation beyond repute

Just an update. Master Clacfart has been added to our current visa, no issues. Permanent residency applied for (yay).
Old Jan 2nd 2021, 1:14 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clacfart View Post
Just an update. Master Clacfart has been added to our current visa, no issues. Permanent residency applied for (yay).
Good news