Occupations list

Old May 25th 2004, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

Aussie Dreams will become famous soon enough
Default Occupations list

Hi we have a real dilema my partners current occupation does not appear on the aussie wish list for any state, although she is degree honours etc educated in applied biology, and a is qualified in microbiology in the brewing industry (the sector to which she hopes to return) her current occupation is that of a customer service manager but it has a much posher title. Our agent is trying to use the BUISNESS PROFFESIONAL (nec) as our job title.

Every agent we have spoken to says this is pointless as it never works using this catagory. Has you or does anyone know how possible this occupation is to use? Is it really an option? We dont have time on our hands as shes 43 this year (june) advice needed please. We are almost at he giving up point.

We have sponsors that meet criteria, assurors that exceed the requirements, her education is accepted so we just need a job on the list...........

Our other thought is to get a buisness sponsored visa (my relatives have many freinds in buisness) would that be viable?

Answers on a post card please.....

Thank you all that reply.
Old May 26th 2004, 2:00 am

Prince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Occupations list

Originally posted by Aussie Dreams
Hi we have a real dilema my partners current occupation does not appear on the aussie wish list for any state, although she is degree honours etc educated in applied biology, and a is qualified in microbiology in the brewing industry (the sector to which she hopes to return) her current occupation is that of a customer service manager but it has a much posher title. Our agent is trying to use the BUISNESS PROFFESIONAL (nec) as our job title.

Every agent we have spoken to says this is pointless as it never works using this catagory. Has you or does anyone know how possible this occupation is to use? Is it really an option? We dont have time on our hands as shes 43 this year (june) advice needed please. We are almost at he giving up point.

We have sponsors that meet criteria, assurors that exceed the requirements, her education is accepted so we just need a job on the list...........

Our other thought is to get a buisness sponsored visa (my relatives have many freinds in buisness) would that be viable?

Answers on a post card please.....

Thank you all that reply.

Try Botanist, Zoologist or Life Scientists