O/T - Are We All Friends

Old Jul 27th 2005, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute
Smile O/T - Are We All Friends

i may be ranting a bit, but after having used this forum for about a month i find most people are fantastitic with their opinions and advice, but they seem loathed to divulge straight talking answers! i sometimes wonder if this is because they have employed the services of an agent? and think that everybody should? i havn't got a particular gripe! just my opinion on reading lots of replies to threads, from recent to ages ago.

only a thought LOL

steve
Old Jul 27th 2005, 8:46 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Are We All Friends

Originally Posted by jacknat
i may be ranting a bit, but after having used this forum for about a month i find most people are fantastitic with their opinions and advice, but they seem loathed to divulge straight talking answers! i sometimes wonder if this is because they have employed the services of an agent? and think that everybody should? i havn't got a particular gripe! just my opinion on reading lots of replies to threads, from recent to ages ago.

only a thought LOL

steve
I will very often NOT answer question directly simply because I don't know the answer
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:12 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

only a thought LOL

steve
I disagree jacknat, I find that some talk straight and sometimes that is what is needed, however some don't. Some use agents some do not, Some will advise you not to use agents and some will advise you to use them. It really depends on your own circumstances. You will however find that there are many people that are quite a way through the migration process and have a wealth of knowledge. In my opinion you ask a direct/ specific question you get a direct/ specific answer ( well hope to ), If you use some of the other forums you find that it is more to do with chit chat rather than discussing the serious issue of immigration. I hope I have given you an answer that doesn't seem to much of a straight answer, me like you am open to suggestions and the wealth of knowledge available can only be a good thing for us that are in the early stages of migration.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Are We All Friends

Originally Posted by Brisben
I disagree jacknat, I find that some talk straight and sometimes that is what is needed, however some don't. Some use agents some do not, Some will advise you not to use agents and some will advise you to use them. It really depends on your own circumstances. You will however find that there are many people that are quite a way through the migration process and have a wealth of knowledge. In my opinion you ask a direct/ specific question you get a direct/ specific answer ( well hope to ), If you use some of the other forums you find that it is more to do with chit chat rather than discussing the serious issue of immigration. I hope I have given you an answer that doesn't seem to much of a straight answer, me like you am open to suggestions and the wealth of knowledge available can only be a good thing for us that are in the early stages of migration.
i prefer straight answers, much more useful!!!

steve
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:46 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

steve
Some of the straightest answers on here actually come from agents - the likes of George and Jeremy spring to mind.
Maybe your questions are just too complex or specific to be answered on here?
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Some of the straightest answers on here actually come from agents - the likes of George and Jeremy spring to mind.
Maybe your questions are just too complex or specific to be answered on here?
i agree that their posts are really useful and informative. havn't asked anything too complex or specific, and this thread was a point of discussion not any kind of accusation.

steve
Old Jul 28th 2005, 12:02 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: O/T - Are We All Friends

Just a reminder that posts made to the "Australian & New Zealand Immigration" forum go straight out to the newsgroup. Please try and keep threads on topic or post in the Australian Lifestyle forum if they are not immigration related.

Sue

only a thought LOL

steve
Old Jul 28th 2005, 12:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sue
Just a reminder that posts made to the "Australian & New Zealand Immigration" forum go straight out to the newsgroup. Please try and keep threads on topic or post in the Australian Lifestyle forum if they are not immigration related.

Sue
hi sue,

i thought my thread was a good starter for a discussion, these usually provide useful information, was this thread better posted on australia forum then????
Old Jul 28th 2005, 12:16 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, in this case. But don't worry about it, I've disconnected this thread from usenet now, so you can carry on with the discussion

Sue

hi sue,

i thought my thread was a good starter for a discussion, these usually provide useful information, was this thread better posted on australia forum then????
Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:56 am
Off to Perth in early Oct

youcanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the rough

I've been lurking on these threads for quite a while now and I have always found people to be as helpful as they are able. Very often, it depends who is online when you post your question and how many threads have been started that day. Sometimes you can post a question and get only a few replies, other times you post the same question and generate an enormous thread of discussions and get some extremely helpful feedback.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 10:50 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

steve
Um what questions are you asking?
Old Jul 28th 2005, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by possoms
Um what questions are you asking?
hey,

i wasn't meaning any questions personaly, was just a thought whilst reading thro loads of old posts, as someone said "depends on who's online"

steve
Old Jul 28th 2005, 7:03 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

hey,

i wasn't meaning any questions personaly, was just a thought whilst reading thro loads of old posts, as someone said "depends on who's online"

steve
Oh ok just like to add I am loving your avatar
Old Jul 28th 2005, 7:09 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

only a thought LOL

steve
Well not to beat around the bush, but
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:03 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

only a thought LOL

steve
i have instructed an agent because i havent got the first clue and this is why i wouldnt give any advice or information for fear of it being the wrong advice!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.