Wikiposts

NZ to OZ

Old Nov 16th 2005, 2:49 am
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NZ to OZ

Originally Posted by welsh213
Tony thanks and 1 more question.

I thought a Btec National Dip, was equivilant of and NVQ III (according to the excedel(sp) website)

Cheers

John
BTEC National Diploma will also be recognised by VETASSESS as equivalent to an Australian AQF Diploma - is tha twhat you have ? a BTEC National Diploma ?

Tony
Old Nov 16th 2005, 2:51 am
Forum Regular

welsh213 is a jewel in the roughwelsh213 is a jewel in the roughwelsh213 is a jewel in the roughwelsh213 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by welshtony
BTEC National Diploma will also be recognised by VETASSESS as equivalent to an Australian AQF Diploma - is tha twhat you have ? a BTEC National Diploma ?

Tony
Yep I believe so Tony, Been a few years now, so will have to get back in contact with the college, but Yes I believe it is a Btec National Dip in Comp Studies.

John
Old Nov 16th 2005, 2:55 am
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute

Yep I believe so Tony, Been a few years now, so will have to get back in contact with the college, but Yes I believe it is a Btec National Dip in Comp Studies.

John
A genuine qualified Massage therapist, Queensland needs you, of course your 1st cousin will probably refuse to sponsor you or maybe wont be able to assure you - let's hope it is not a problem but if you have the BTEC ND, you look like you are in on the 139 before it changes.

Tony
Old Nov 16th 2005, 3:04 am
BE Forum Addict

John
Hi John

Of course, if you have BTEC ND in IT, you may not be far off the required 6 years IT experience for 60 points with ACS although they may not recognise some of your earlier experience - looks like you may have options - we wont get too excited until you have confirmed that you have the required qualification.

Tony
Old Nov 16th 2005, 11:14 am
Dave

"JAJ" <member23519@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected] m...
    >> 3 years in NZ to apply for NZ citz - NZ passport then gets you to
    >> Australia to live and work indefinitely but not quite with the same
    >> benefits of an Australian PErmanent resident e.g. restrictions on
    >> sponsorin grelatives as NZ Citizen and restrictions on gaining
    >> Australian Citizenship
    >> Tony