NSW State Sponsorship quota filled

Old Dec 27th 2013, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

zillinks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NSW State Sponsorship quota filled

NSW has stopped taking any further application from 24th January onwards up until July 2014 where the state is planning to re-open the acceptance of application.

As the applications are dealt on first-come-first-served basis, my question is shall I send them the application now and hoping to get it dealt in July. The purpose is to jump my application file first in the queue.

Secondly, can I finalize all the necessary steps by May and then in June I submit my EoI and then wait for the lucky day in July and once the State Sponsorship is opened again, I can perhaps apply for the SS ASAP.Will that be practical?

Finally, any idea as to whether Accountant will be in the list of NSW SS for 190 and will they keep the same policy for Subclass 190 or will there be any chance. I know nobody have a crystal ball here to predict the future, but its just a general idea or thought. Maybe few of the reader have been tracking NSW 190 SOL List and their policies since past few years.

Regards.
Old Dec 27th 2013, 9:58 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NSW State Sponsorship quota filled

Originally Posted by zillinks
NSW has stopped taking any further application from 24th January onwards up until July 2014 where the state is planning to re-open the acceptance of application.

As the applications are dealt on first-come-first-served basis, my question is shall I send them the application now and hoping to get it dealt in July. The purpose is to jump my application file first in the queue.

Secondly, can I finalize all the necessary steps by May and then in June I submit my EoI and then wait for the lucky day in July and once the State Sponsorship is opened again, I can perhaps apply for the SS ASAP.Will that be practical?

Finally, any idea as to whether Accountant will be in the list of NSW SS for 190 and will they keep the same policy for Subclass 190 or will there be any chance. I know nobody have a crystal ball here to predict the future, but its just a general idea or thought. Maybe few of the reader have been tracking NSW 190 SOL List and their policies since past few years.

Regards.
NSW stopped accepting applications after 24th Dec - http://www.business.nsw.gov.au/live-...migration-plan

They also say

Applications received after this date will not be processed or returned. NSW will reopen for the subclass 190 visa nomination in July 2014. Information regarding 2014/15 applications will be posted on this website in July 2014.
No one can tell you if accountants will be on the NSW list in July - there were 3 accountant codes on the list before it closed though - 221111, Accountant (General); 221112, Management Accountant and 221113, Taxation Accountant
Old Dec 28th 2013, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice

Originally Posted by zillinks

Regards.
NSW stopped accepting applications after 24th Dec. What ever you send before the next cycle begins in 2014, it will be ignored.

therefore if you realy wish to get something out of it, wait till next cycle begins.

Cheers,
PB
Old Dec 28th 2013, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

zillinks is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you very much for your responses. But any idea or information on what were the Subclass 190 policies and requirements by NSW prior to 2013. To be specific, in 2013, there were no work experience requirement. Has it always been the same with NSW.

Regards.