Nov 05 - Vetassess

Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all
Default Nov 05 - Vetassess

Hi

Is there anyone that posted assessment paperwork to Vetassess around November 2005 still waiting to hear?

Please tell me I'm not the only one still waiting!!! Why does everything seem to take a lifetime - I know November isn't that long ago..........but I'm sure you can all agree, when all you want to do is be there - things seem to take forever and ever.

Still I suppose if I didn't check the pc every single day and come on here to read all the threads and see all the lovely "Got It's" then what would I do with myself?
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all
Default Re: Nov 05 - Vetassess

Originally Posted by lisa and greg
Hi

Is there anyone that posted assessment paperwork to Vetassess around November 2005 still waiting to hear?

Please tell me I'm not the only one still waiting!!! Why does everything seem to take a lifetime - I know November isn't that long ago..........but I'm sure you can all agree, when all you want to do is be there - things seem to take forever and ever.

Still I suppose if I didn't check the pc every single day and come on here to read all the threads and see all the lovely "Got It's" then what would I do with myself?

sent ours in Nov back begining feb

send them an emails quoting you confirmation No they will tell you if it has been or is being processed io did this after 8 weeks and got "this application has not yet been completed. This application is in the final stages of assessment." and it was back within 2

25/11/05 vetassess, applied for my skills to be assessed
05/12/2005 Vetassess, Confirmation of receipt of my application
04/02/06 Vetassess, My assessment positive(yippee)
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Auzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really nice

Originally Posted by lisa and greg
Hi

You could also phone them, I did in mid December and the girl I spoke to told me my application was waiting to be assessed. She also said to call back any time. I didn't have to cause I received work a week and a half later.

Best of luck.

Jane
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 1:18 am
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I'm still waiting from November! I emailed again this week and just got a standard reply. If I don't hear anything in the next 2 weeks I shall call them.

Luckily, I'm in no rush!