Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

notification re State sponsorship confirmation to DIAC

notification re State sponsorship confirmation to DIAC

Old Mar 29th 2008, 3:15 am
Forum Regular

izle_mae is an unknown quantity at this point
Default notification re State sponsorship confirmation to DIAC

Hi Guys!

I got my state sposorship from SA on Nov 2007,filed my visa 475 last dec 2007.
Afterwhich I mailed the important ref# details to SA
that they require in order for them to confirm my sponsorship to DIAC.
To my understanding, I'm suppose to receive notification from SA as soon as they send this from 1100 state confirmation to DIAC but 3 months has passed and haven't received any notice from SA whether they had confirmed my sposorship to DIAC. I sent them an email last week regarding the matter but haven't received any reply from them..

My application is paper-based. and my question is...

Do they wait for DIAC to contact them (sponsoring state) before they confirm my sponsopship or do they immediately confirm my sponsorship to DIAC as soon as they get my ref details? I'm a bit frantic!

Registered Agents and guys who had similar experience, I would appreciate your views.

Kind regards.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 3:20 am
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of
Default Re: notification re State sponsorship confirmation to DIAC

If you're concerned then contact Immigration SA. They're very helpful and will let you know what's going on. In my experience, however, as long as you've sent your application ref to SA and included your SA approval with your application then you should be fine. Everything else will happen behind the scenes.

Good luck with your application
Old Mar 29th 2008, 3:25 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for your prompt response AHm..

I have complied with the necessary things to do regarding what you mentioned and I guess I should not worry then.

Regards
Old Mar 29th 2008, 3:32 am
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of

Even if one party was missing details of the other, they would contact you and request them so it wouldn't affect you unduly
Old Mar 29th 2008, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

Many thanks!

All the best.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 3:44 am
BE Enthusiast

You're most welcome, and the same to you.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 4:30 am
Forum Regular

Hi Guys!

Just want to share my update regarding the matter, I finally got an email notification from SA last Monday April 7 with them confirming my sponsorship to DIAC.

Thank God!