Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Nothing today - who is waiting longest at this stage?

Nothing today - who is waiting longest at this stage?

Old Oct 11th 2005, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nothing today - who is waiting longest at this stage?

Originally Posted by vigilant
CAN I BE ONE OF THE LUCKY TEN PLEASE!!!!!!

REGARDS
LISA
Im not one of the lucky 10 today!
Old Oct 11th 2005, 6:30 am
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by paulb
Nor me.
Everything crossed you hear tomorrow.
Sharon
Old Oct 11th 2005, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

KAPILJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
Seems to have slowed down again after a flurry on Monday and Tuesday. Not sure if all the poor souls in pre-July have been sorted, but what about this year - anybody left from February/March? What about April? I noticed on Austimeline yesterday a German guy getting grant and applied on 24th May (the day before ours). DIMIA are being as consistent as ever! Feeling a bit fed up today really and was just wondering where everyone else was at?
YES....WE A ALSO SAME BOAT.
WAITING....WAITING......HOW LONG ?

APPLIED-29/03/05
BOND LODGED/PCC/MEDICAL-/EVERYTHING-05/09/05.
SO CAN'T PLAN ANYTHING....CHECKING MAILS EVERYDAY....
GOOD LUCK TO ALL.
KAPIL
Old Oct 11th 2005, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

Location: drinking champagne 24 -7!!!In the land of visa grants!
vigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by paulb

Im not in the lucky ten either!!!!!

ten has never been a lucky number for me!!!!

and the wait goes on!!!!!!!!!!!
regards
lisa
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future

CAN I BE ONE OF THE LUCKY TEN PLEASE!!!!!!

REGARDS
LISA

Finally Got Mine today, I can't believe it, I'm still shaking Lots of champers tonight then
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:09 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by debilloyd
Finally Got Mine today, I can't believe it, I'm still shaking Lots of champers tonight then

WOW - Well done and congrats!

good luck with your new life

mand
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:17 am

stevereed is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done, we applied 23 March so not far behind you. This wait is getting tough though.

Enjoy your life in Australia.

Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

brilliant news, well done
jacqui
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:20 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats brilliant Deb wheres your got it post??? enjoy your champers and congratulations a big relief eh
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

You jammy sod!! Well done debi, congratulations
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

GurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant future

Wow COngratulations......

Gurpreet
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:34 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations, who are the other 9 then, cos I'm not one of them either
Old Oct 11th 2005, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stevereed
Well done, we applied 23 March so not far behind you. This wait is getting tough though.

Enjoy your life in Australia.

Hang in there Steve and I know exactly how you feel. I've had a knot in my stomach for weeks just waiting for the visa to be granted and feeling my life is on hold. Today though feels unbelievable, all the stress of the last 6 months wiped out by one email. Can't wait to open the champers tonight.

I'm sure yours will be through in the next few days as will Paul's - there seemed to be a few issued today.

take care
Debs
x
Old Oct 11th 2005, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATS.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

SonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant futureSonjaNTony has a brilliant future

Im not in the lucky ten either!!!!!

ten has never been a lucky number for me!!!!

and the wait goes on!!!!!!!!!!!
regards
lisa
we are still waiting and its driving me crazy now,i know we had to send back a comment (after one of our children didnt meet the health requirement )at the end of July but we still have to wait maybe another month, we just need to know one way or the other now .we have come to the conclusion now we are not going, i dont know if its a good or bad thing that they are taking so long to look at the comment but who knows.
SonjaNTony

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.