Wikiposts

NORTHERN IRELAND VISA APPLICANTS?

Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

Davy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really nice
Default Re: NORTHERN IRELAND VISA APPLICANTS?

Hi Buddy, second hand car salesmen used to be the bottom of the pile now I feel the estate agents have made the mark. And house prices have dropped world wide but if the banks have tightened up so much that you or a potential buyer can't get mortage well it doesn't really matter what price you place on your property or a property that you want.
I know a few property developers who are now starting to buy up the cheaper properties at 'bargain' prices and although I hate to see some of these people making money of frightened peoples backs, this could be a sign that things are starting to move again.
Anyhow we're just going to rent our house out, I know it's a bit of a risk but there are good tenants out there as well as the bad and at the end of the day it's better to be warm and skint than cold and skint.Davy
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

debandp will become famous soon enough

Hi thanks for the congrats. I see your leaving pretty soon so renting is the way to go. Have you decided where in Brisbane your going? We also have to wait until son moves to uni , he moves into a rental in August. Good luck with everything at least your on your way.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 12:29 am
Forum Regular

Davy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really nice

Hi, Hopefully we'll be there for the end of April ish. Going down to book the flights tomorrow. We'll be in and around Shailer Park/Daisy Hill to start. [my wife has a sister there 25yrs] But who's to say where we'll end up. Suppose it depends on work and schools etc, but thats the general area we want. What about yourself? Davy
Old Mar 29th 2009, 12:43 am
His Excellency

fifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Davy
Hi Buddy, second hand car salesmen used to be the bottom of the pile now I feel the estate agents have made the mark. And house prices have dropped world wide but if the banks have tightened up so much that you or a potential buyer can't get mortage well it doesn't really matter what price you place on your property or a property that you want.
I know a few property developers who are now starting to buy up the cheaper properties at 'bargain' prices and although I hate to see some of these people making money of frightened peoples backs, this could be a sign that things are starting to move again.
Anyhow we're just going to rent our house out, I know it's a bit of a risk but there are good tenants out there as well as the bad and at the end of the day it's better to be warm and skint than cold and skint.Davy
I keep feeling the market will recover much quicker everywhere then the UK (except for London perhaps).. even europe .. and that it'll get cheaper yet till around xmas 09... and if I had the money I would be buying too
Old Mar 29th 2009, 4:55 am
Forum Regular

debandp will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Davy
Hi, Hopefully we'll be there for the end of April ish. Going down to book the flights tomorrow. We'll be in and around Shailer Park/Daisy Hill to start. [my wife has a sister there 25yrs] But who's to say where we'll end up. Suppose it depends on work and schools etc, but thats the general area we want. What about yourself? Davy
Hi, we looked at Daisy Hill,looked very nice but hopefully can afford Kenmore area as daughter likes the school and has a friend there. Anything to make sure the teenager settles and things stay as stress free as poss!!! OH has a job lead in cbd so Kenmore shouldnt be such a commute, but like you going with an open mind. Wouldnt mind knowing what flights you book, price etc. Deborah.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 5:03 am
Forum Regular

ajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant future

Have just lodged GSM175 online today. Is there a time limit on attaching docs? My scanner has just died
Old Mar 29th 2009, 5:07 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ajmonty
Have just lodged GSM175 online today. Is there a time limit on attaching docs? My scanner has just died
It's 28 days, but I checked mine yday, and it says I can still attach docs and I lodged my visa application on the 12th Feb!

Congrats on having lodged, it's a nice feeling isn't it, what's ur skill? I got a pretty decent wee scanner/printer from Argos which has been perfect, want the link?
Old Mar 29th 2009, 5:09 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...%3ESCANNER.htm

It's spot on, and not bad for under £30 lol
Old Mar 29th 2009, 5:10 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

And no, I'm not on commission
Old Mar 29th 2009, 5:15 am
Forum Regular

ajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
It's 28 days, but I checked mine yday, and it says I can still attach docs and I lodged my visa application on the 12th Feb!

Congrats on having lodged, it's a nice feeling isn't it, what's ur skill? I got a pretty decent wee scanner/printer from Argos which has been perfect, want the link?
Its a great feeling push the submit button AT LAST! My oh is a fitter (MODL), I work in retail. Had a look at the scanner I think that'll do just the job, thanks for link.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

brandyslad is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: NORTHERN IRELAND VISA APPLICANTS?

Hi everyone,

We just got granted our visa there on Friday. We are heading out to Adelaide hopefully the end of May, very excited and relieved the visa has arrived.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 5:20 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by brandyslad
Hi everyone,

We just got granted our visa there on Friday. We are heading out to Adelaide hopefully the end of May, very excited and relieved the visa has arrived.
Congrats!!!! Could you share your timeline with us?
Old Mar 29th 2009, 5:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by brandyslad
Hi everyone,

Thats great news
Congratulations
Old Mar 29th 2009, 5:27 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...%3ESCANNER.htm

It's spot on, and not bad for under £30 lol
Jen

Good call on the scanner just managed to reserve last one in my local store.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 5:27 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by ajmonty
Its a great feeling push the submit button AT LAST! My oh is a fitter (MODL), I work in retail. Had a look at the scanner I think that'll do just the job, thanks for link.
Not a problem, it's quite bulky, but so far so good, does exactly what it says on the tin! Just make sure to buy the printer cable as it doesnt come in the box, u can get a wee cheapie one from Argos for about £3 or summit...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.