NORTHERN IRELAND VISA APPLICANTS?

Old Feb 1st 2009, 5:44 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default NORTHERN IRELAND VISA APPLICANTS?

Anyone from Sunny Northern Ireland who is considering migrating to Australia, come say hi!
Old Feb 1st 2009, 7:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice
Default Re: NORTHERN IRELAND VISA APPLICANTS?

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Anyone from Sunny Northern Ireland who is considering migrating to Australia, come say hi!
Hi

we got our visa on 14th january, heading to sunshine coast 22nd march

there is quite a few northern irelanders on here, there is a thread but not many have been on it lately.

where abouts you from/going?
Old Feb 1st 2009, 7:09 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by camacazi
Hi

we got our visa on 14th january, heading to sunshine coast 22nd march

there is quite a few northern irelanders on here, there is a thread but not many have been on it lately.

where abouts you from/going?
From near Banbridge, and hopefully Melbourne, you?
Old Feb 1st 2009, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

From near Banbridge, and hopefully Melbourne, you?
annalong - sunshine coast. my sister in law lives in banbridge
Old Feb 1st 2009, 7:22 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

annalong - sunshine coast. my sister in law lives in banbridge
Cool....so you've had your visa issued? I think I'm gonna need to do that IELTS english test thing to gain a few extra points, even though I'm a teacher!!!! lol
Old Feb 1st 2009, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cool....so you've had your visa issued? I think I'm gonna need to do that IELTS english test thing to gain a few extra points, even though I'm a teacher!!!! lol
what school you at? i'm a classroom assistant in newcastle
Old Feb 1st 2009, 7:32 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

what school you at? i'm a classroom assistant in newcastle
One in ards....
What visa did you apply for to get in?
Old Feb 1st 2009, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

One in ards....
What visa did you apply for to get in?
skilled 175, oh is a joiner so he was main app. still can't believe we have it and we're going 7 weeks today
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 7:56 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

skilled 175, oh is a joiner so he was main app. still can't believe we have it and we're going 7 weeks today
Lucky sods! You sold your house over here yet or you just gonna rent over there?
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

brandyslad is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

We are in Tyrone, hoping to head to Adelaide in May/June time. We have completed our skills assessment and sponsorship and the visa application is in.

Just the two of us going. Can't wait, my job finishes in a few months and OH has been put on notice for end of Feb so job hunting and oh god it is the scraping of the barrel out there job wise at the moment so we are looking forward to it. We won'tbe leaving secure jobs so it is a chance we are willing to take. Wanted to do it for a while and not is the right time for us personally.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:14 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by brandyslad
Hi there,

We are in Tyrone, hoping to head to Adelaide in May/June time. We have completed our skills assessment and sponsorship and the visa application is in.

Just the two of us going. Can't wait, my job finishes in a few months and OH has been put on notice for end of Feb so job hunting and oh god it is the scraping of the barrel out there job wise at the moment so we are looking forward to it. We won'tbe leaving secure jobs so it is a chance we are willing to take. Wanted to do it for a while and not is the right time for us personally.
Cool, I'm only at the skills assessment bit, waiting on my results....debating taking on an agent, did you?
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

No we didn't use an agent, to be honest we couldn't have afforded it. I checked with a few and it was nearly 2 grand on top of visas charges so that made me all the more determined to read up and sort it out myself, the 1st two bits have gone through ok so fingers crossed the visa will be ok. Our police checks are away and meds are booked for the 13th Feb.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:20 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

No we didn't use an agent, to be honest we couldn't have afforded it. I checked with a few and it was nearly 2 grand on top of visas charges so that made me all the more determined to read up and sort it out myself, the 1st two bits have gone through ok so fingers crossed the visa will be ok. Our police checks are away and meds are booked for the 13th Feb.
Cool...what skills are you applying to get in with?
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

Going as a Community Worker, my OH is a welder but we decided to go on my visa as it wasn't an issue for me to get references whereas we did not want to tell his work too far in advance that we were going, they would have been funny.

How many of you are going? I am looking forward to a change of lifestyle and people.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:37 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Going as a Community Worker, my OH is a welder but we decided to go on my visa as it wasn't an issue for me to get references whereas we did not want to tell his work too far in advance that we were going, they would have been funny.

How many of you are going? I am looking forward to a change of lifestyle and people.
Well, on my application, just me, but my partner is doing a lateral transfer into the Aussie Army so....it's a totally separate process to mine....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.