Wikiposts

NORTHERN IRELAND VISA APPLICANTS?

Old Mar 26th 2009, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

debandp will become famous soon enough
Default Re: NORTHERN IRELAND VISA APPLICANTS?

Originally Posted by Davy
Hi We're from Ards, Just been granted a 176 skilled state sponsored. We're hoping to be in Brisbane for around the end of April.Davy
Hi we ave just been granted our 176 visa today. We still have a house to sort!! then Brisbane here we come!
Old Mar 26th 2009, 11:08 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debandp
Hi we ave just been granted our 176 visa today. We still have a house to sort!! then Brisbane here we come!
Excellent, whats your timeline?
Old Mar 27th 2009, 3:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Excellent, whats your timeline?
176(Qld) lodged 31/08/08
Co allocated 23/01/09,also on new csl list
Meds and Pcc requested
Pcc recieved 11/02/09
Meds at Hoc 13/03/09, finalised 20/03/09
Visa grant 27/03/09
Old Mar 27th 2009, 6:36 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

176(Qld) lodged 31/08/08
Co allocated 23/01/09,also on new csl list
Meds and Pcc requested
Pcc recieved 11/02/09
Meds at Hoc 13/03/09, finalised 20/03/09
Visa grant 27/03/09
Happy Days, well done!
Old Mar 27th 2009, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

ajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant future

Hi everyone

About to lodge 175, tra passed 16th March 09. We are a family of four and live in Bangor. My OH is a fitter, just removed from the CSL but still MODL, so we will be waiting at the back of the queue for a while. If you're not in you cant win!!
Old Mar 27th 2009, 7:28 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by ajmonty
Hi everyone

About to lodge 175, tra passed 16th March 09. We are a family of four and live in Bangor. My OH is a fitter, just removed from the CSL but still MODL, so we will be waiting at the back of the queue for a while. If you're not in you cant win!!
Stay positive! As a Primary School Teacher I was never on the CSL/MODL and even had to sit the IELTS, despite my being a teacher! I guess that's old age for you (my losing 10 points and having to get them back with the IELTS lol)
Old Mar 27th 2009, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

ajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant future

Stay positive! As a Primary School Teacher I was never on the CSL/MODL and even had to sit the IELTS, despite my being a teacher! I guess that's old age for you (my losing 10 points and having to get them back with the IELTS lol)
Yeah will stay positive, we are just going to lodge visa and get on with life. We can afford to wait a year or so! just not too long or we will lose points for age.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 7:48 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by ajmonty
Yeah will stay positive, we are just going to lodge visa and get on with life. We can afford to wait a year or so! just not too long or we will lose points for age.
I think once ur visa is submitted, agewise, u cant lose any points, I've heard of people submitting the night before they turn 45 etc, as that's the cut off age! Yeah I'm trying to stay positive in the respect that the longer, the better, then my house might actually be worth something lol
Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:56 pm
Just Joined

glennicola will become famous soon enoughglennicola will become famous soon enough

Anyone decided to sell there house or been lucky to sell there home yet. We dont know either to take a chance and put it on the market as it would be slow to sell ,as our application is just lodged or wait until we get a visa and maybe rent it out for a while.anyone thinking the same
Old Mar 27th 2009, 11:35 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by glennicola
Anyone decided to sell there house or been lucky to sell there home yet. We dont know either to take a chance and put it on the market as it would be slow to sell ,as our application is just lodged or wait until we get a visa and maybe rent it out for a while.anyone thinking the same
Nah, I'd not rent it out, I'd not want to be worrying about it from the other side of the world. By the time my visa is granted it'll hopefully be saleable again, and I'll actually get SOME equity out of it lol
Old Mar 28th 2009, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by glennicola
Hi I have been painting all day as we would rather try and sell before we go, still have some equity. We have noticed houses going up around us and a few sold, so will keep our fingers crossed. We got our visa on Friday but don't
have to be there until Feb 2010. Just for interest anyone looking state
sponsership WA, SA and VIC were advertising in the Belfast Tele last night. You have to register your interest at www.australianstates.co.uk. Seminars in Belfast 18th April 2009
Old Mar 28th 2009, 6:53 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Hi I have been painting all day as we would rather try and sell before we go, still have some equity. We have noticed houses going up around us and a few sold, so will keep our fingers crossed. We got our visa on Friday but don't
have to be there until Feb 2010. Just for interest anyone looking state
sponsership WA, SA and VIC were advertising in the Belfast Tele last night. You have to register your interest at www.australianstates.co.uk. Seminars in Belfast 18th April 2009
I'll put mine on the market once I've got my visa, so...maybe in 2011? lol
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

Davy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really nice

Hi Folks, been a few days getting things sorted. I live in Ards, have dropped the house price twice despite putting 10 grand into it in last 2 months, The estate agent phoned yesterday to say if we dropped another 10 grand or so of the price we might get some interest. After I used a few descriptive words he hung up.[funny enough]. What pi##es me off big time is that when we signed to put it on the market there was a clause on the contract to say we had to pay £128 to get out off the contract. I asked him if any houses where selling and he said some first time buyers where starting to move,but it could be a year or so before mine starts to move again. I think he just wanted me to drop the price for the laugh of it. If it's not going for a year whats the point of dropping the price? Sorry thats my bitch over. DavyCongrats to the recent visa grant from Carrick by the way.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 11:54 am
Just Joined

glennicola will become famous soon enoughglennicola will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Davy
Hi Folks, been a few days getting things sorted. I live in Ards, have dropped the house price twice despite putting 10 grand into it in last 2 months, The estate agent phoned yesterday to say if we dropped another 10 grand or so of the price we might get some interest. After I used a few descriptive words he hung up.[funny enough]. What pi##es me off big time is that when we signed to put it on the market there was a clause on the contract to say we had to pay £128 to get out off the contract. I asked him if any houses where selling and he said some first time buyers where starting to move,but it could be a year or so before mine starts to move again. I think he just wanted me to drop the price for the laugh of it. If it's not going for a year whats the point of dropping the price? Sorry thats my bitch over. DavyCongrats to the recent visa grant from Carrick by the way.
Hi davy my work involved a lot of housing developments and agents at present do not care what price you achieve as long as they earn what ever commission they can in present conditions ,while in the past they were able to squeeze extra out of ever sale. even when they get buyers at very reduced prices it the banks that prevent the sale from taking place
Old Mar 28th 2009, 1:32 pm
His Excellency

fifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud of

I'll put mine on the market once I've got my visa, so...maybe in 2011? lol
the thing is, property has lost value in Australia as well... so while you may not get the kind of money you'd want for your house in U.K, you certainly could secure a real bargain down under. .. that evens it out doesn't it ..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.