Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Northern Ireland citizen DESPERATE to move to australia

Northern Ireland citizen DESPERATE to move to australia

Old Aug 2nd 2010, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

foster1989 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Northern Ireland citizen DESPERATE to move to australia

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/_pdf/sol-schedule1.pdf this is the SOL list mate it states the skilled jobs that Australia will allow u to work doing permenant, I think that's the correct way of saying it hope this helps
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 11:28 pm
Just Joined

madpoison is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by foster1989
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/_pdf/sol-schedule1.pdf this is the SOL list mate it states the skilled jobs that Australia will allow u to work doing permenant, I think that's the correct way of saying it hope this helps
Thanks foster!! you guys are ace..we should all meet up lol
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 8:32 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I've been to Oz, I live here, having moved here in Feb of this year! Originally Lisburn born n bred but not lived there for some years! U have to devidence what career you'd be happy in, don't let the SOL dictate your choice as it's a list that will continue to change according to the demand for certain careers! All the best tho mate, wish I'd done it much sooner than I did!

Originally Posted by madpoison
Hi Jen,
I do love my youthfulnes lol have you ever been? I feel its best,after reading everyones advice to go for the WHV. im just curious if anyone knows what kind of careers are wanted in Australia?? like..which would increase my chances of getting my visa?
:O really what part of Norn Irn lol im from Magherafelt, and even you must agree..during the perade seasons its a troubled land
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 8:36 am
Just Joined

madpoison is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Yes I've been to Oz, I live here, having moved here in Feb of this year! Originally Lisburn born n bred but not lived there for some years! U have to devidence what career you'd be happy in, don't let the SOL dictate your choice as it's a list that will continue to change according to the demand for certain careers! All the best tho mate, wish I'd done it much sooner than I did!
aww congrats! glad everything went well with your move =D ima persue the career i always wanted and thanks for ur help