Wikiposts

Non migrating kids - xray requirement

Old Nov 28th 2007, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

Babydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Non migrating kids - xray requirement

Originally Posted by NikiL
Just put in the application, and have the meds booked for Monday. The eldest 2 (non migrating, 12 & 14) have not got xrays booked as I have been told by loads of people, (including welshtony who gave me some very thorough guidance on this), that they don't need to have the xrays, just the medicals.

The forms to download are telling me they do need them - which brings us back to the whole mess of no passport for eldest etc etc.

I honestly thought this one had gone away Has anyone else had the downloads telling them certain requirements were necessary that were wrong?
Hi,
My daughter had to have one and she's not coming with us, she is 18 and had to have HIV/Blood tests, Police checks and X-Rays. We were told that any one over 11, emigrating or not HAD to have an X-Ray. What does it say on your request from your CO?? Ours was on our medical request form.
Good Luck
Old Nov 29th 2007, 4:04 am
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

The forms requested it - its the automatic generated request, haven't got a CO yet. We're going to do them on the just in case basis. I'd rather do them and them not be necessary than have the argument and delays further down the line.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 4:14 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Can't help you very much I'm afraid, but just sending you {{{HUGS}}}

It's amazing isn't it - just as you get one bit sorted, something else pops up & it's all linked.... I've come to the conclusion it's some kind of conspiracy yannow!