Noim

Old Jun 16th 2004, 3:25 am
Forum Regular

fattyandgyps is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Noim

We will be applying for a prosp marriage visa and have a letter from the celebrant stating that we have booked a date with her and she has taken a deposit, however, she has not written a time or venue on the letter. Will this be sufficient evidence for DIMIA or will they require a NOIM ? We were hoping to lodge the NOIM when fatty arrives in Oz as its a long trip to London for him to get it wittnessed and a lot less mucking around to to it when he is here.
cheers
gyps
Old Jun 16th 2004, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

Tonyonthemove is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Noim

Originally posted by fattyandgyps
We will be applying for a prosp marriage visa and have a letter from the celebrant stating that we have booked a date with her and she has taken a deposit, however, she has not written a time or venue on the letter. Will this be sufficient evidence for DIMIA or will they require a NOIM ? We were hoping to lodge the NOIM when fatty arrives in Oz as its a long trip to London for him to get it wittnessed and a lot less mucking around to to it when he is here.
cheers
gyps
Are you applying for your visa when fatty gets to Oz or just for your noim? Sorry if I'm stating something you know already but the applicant can't be in oz while they are applying. If you are in oz then it maybe easier for you to get it witnessed and send it over to the UK. I'm pretty sure that you will have to send the noim with the application.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

fattyandgyps is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Noim

Fatty is applying for the visa in the UK, I am in Oz and have organised a celebrant and have the letter from her stating that we have paid the deposit and booked a date with her. We were hoping that would be enough to send in with the visa application and then do the NOIM when he arrives. Do you think we will need the NOIM to send with the application?