no invitation yet WHY?

Old Sep 21st 2013, 1:25 pm
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: no invitation yet WHY?

i think that's plainly the reason for the OP's non-receipt of invitation. they will do it nice and slow until it reaches the ceiling come June 2014.
Old Oct 16th 2013, 2:04 am
Forum Regular

kkasunperera is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by momin.jaweed
Hello
I have applied for EOI on 12 aug 2013 with 70 points in software application programmer category and still no inivitation (489 family base spounsorship)

16 sep 2013 invitation round

2613 Software and Applications Programmers 65 05/09/201312.43 pm

http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skills...rt-2013-09-16/

can some one tell me why
Hi momin.jaweed

I'd like to know what happened to your case.Did you get an invitation in a later round? I'm facing the same issue.
Old Oct 20th 2013, 1:08 pm
Banned

ainitcskarachi is an unknown quantity at this point

State sponsorship takes times depends upon available slots
Old Oct 20th 2013, 1:21 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ainitcskarachi
State sponsorship takes times depends upon available slots
That isn't the question being asked. Please be careful to post accurate responses.
Old Nov 24th 2013, 1:51 pm
Ash

soft is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kkasunperera
Hi momin.jaweed

I'd like to know what happened to your case.Did you get an invitation in a later round? I'm facing the same issue.

Hello Momin.jaweed and kkasunperera ,

Any new process in getting 489 visa ? I am also in same boat.

I think this visa will allow us to work and stay for 4 years, Right ?

And what if we want to get Permanent visa earlier? Is there any chance that we dont need to wait for 4 years and then apply for PR ?

Can we transfer our 489 visa to any other visa like 485 or 189 to get PR earlier?

Waiting for reply,

Keep in touch

Cheers
Ash
Old Nov 24th 2013, 1:54 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soft
Hello Momin.jaweed and kkasunperera ,

Any new process in getting 489 visa ? I am also in same boat.

I think this visa will allow us to work and stay for 4 years, Right ?

And what if we want to get Permanent visa earlier? Is there any chance that we dont need to wait for 4 years and then apply for PR ?

Can we transfer our 489 visa to any other visa like 485 or 189 to get PR earlier?

Waiting for reply,

Keep in touch

Cheers
Ash
What visa are you currently on Ash? Invitations don't seem to be being issued for 2613 applicants of 489 visa.
Old Nov 24th 2013, 2:07 pm
Ash

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
What visa are you currently on Ash? Invitations don't seem to be being issued for 2613 applicants of 489 visa.
Hello,

Currently I m on 573 student visa.

I m getting 60 points with family sponsoring points for 489 visa.

And I m giving ielts exam for 7 bands. If I can claim 10 points from ielts then I can apply for 189 visa as well..

May I know what are the other options for me to get PR earlier expect 489 visa?

Can I apply for other visa than 489 visa?

And what's time duration for 489 visa queue as I m gonna apply on January,2014 for 489 visa with 60 points?

Many thanks in advance..

Need help on this.

Cheers
Ash
Old Nov 24th 2013, 2:14 pm

Hello,

Currently I m on 573 student visa.

I m getting 60 points with family sponsoring points for 489 visa.

And I m giving ielts exam for 7 bands. If I can claim 10 points from ielts then I can apply for 189 visa as well..

May I know what are the other options for me to get PR earlier expect 489 visa?

Can I apply for other visa than 489 visa?

And what's time duration for 489 visa queue as I m gonna apply on January,2014 for 489 visa with 60 points?

Many thanks in advance..

Need help on this.

Cheers
Ash
When does your student visa finish - 2613 is one of the occupations with limited places, and invitations are issued to 189 EOI's first. This may change in July. If you have more chance, you can lodge an EOI for 189 as well, but you still may not get an invitation. In the round 4th November, invitations were issued for 60 point EOI's lodged back in July - http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skills...ort-2013-11-4/
Old Nov 24th 2013, 2:23 pm
Ash

When does your student visa finish - 2613 is one of the occupations with limited places, and invitations are issued to 189 EOI's first. This may change in July. If you have more chance, you can lodge an EOI for 189 as well, but you still may not get an invitation. In the round 4th November, invitations were issued for 60 point EOI's lodged back in July - http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skills...ort-2013-11-4/
Hello,

My student visa finishes on 15th march and I will EOI in January 1st week.

Will I get reply with in time? Can I stay here on bridging visa once I apply for 489 visa?

What will be other options for me? In 189 visa, I need to get 7 in each to be eligible for 189 I think.
Old Nov 24th 2013, 4:47 pm

Hello,

My student visa finishes on 15th march and I will EOI in January 1st week.

Will I get reply with in time? Can I stay here on bridging visa once I apply for 489 visa?

What will be other options for me? In 189 visa, I need to get 7 in each to be eligible for 189 I think.
You would only be able to go onto bridging visa if you have actually applied for a visa - and you may not get an invitation to apply. Do you already have your skills assessment and IELTS?
Old Nov 24th 2013, 10:02 pm
Ash

You would only be able to go onto bridging visa if you have actually applied for a visa - and you may not get an invitation to apply. Do you already have your skills assessment and IELTS?
Hello,

I was waiting for my final results, now ACS is in processing.

Currently I am getting 30 pts for age, 15 pts Overseas Study, 5 pts for Australian study and 10 pts for Family sponsorship.

So, what are the other options for me? I am thinking to apply in 485 Temporary residence visa and 489 family sponsored visa both on January.

Do I get bridging visa on 485 Temporary residence visa ?
Can I apply for both 485 and 489 Visa at same time ?

Is there any other options for me for PR ?

Thanks in advanced,

Cheers
Ash
Old Nov 25th 2013, 2:20 am
Forum Regular

kkasunperera is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

I was waiting for my final results, now ACS is in processing.

Currently I am getting 30 pts for age, 15 pts Overseas Study, 5 pts for Australian study and 10 pts for Family sponsorship.

So, what are the other options for me? I am thinking to apply in 485 Temporary residence visa and 489 family sponsored visa both on January.

Do I get bridging visa on 485 Temporary residence visa ?
Can I apply for both 485 and 489 Visa at same time ?

Is there any other options for me for PR ?

Thanks in advanced,

Cheers
Ash
Hi there

I feel your best option is to go with Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485). Most probably there won't be any invitations for 489 visa for 2613-occupations until June-2014.

Are you able to get any points for Credentialled community language or Professional year in Australia?

Since you have studied in AUS, I hope you are doing your skill assessment under type "Recent Graduates of an Australian University in Australia". Which has skilled employment exemption. Are you able to do the skill assessment under any other occupation code related to you degree?