No "GOT IT'S" today then?

Old Jul 11th 2005, 9:47 am
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice
Default No "GOT IT'S" today then?

Is that the end of the rush, have DIMIA burnt themselves out? There didn't seem to be that many on Friday either or did I miss them?
Old Jul 11th 2005, 9:55 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: No "GOT IT'S" today then?

I dont know, seems to have gone quiet on all fronts......
Old Jul 11th 2005, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bridiej

They all must be working on mine!
Old Jul 11th 2005, 1:04 pm
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Maybe it's another of those many Bank Holidays they have over there.
It would be nice to think they were all working on yours Rob. They owe you that much. Hope the call goes OK tonight.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

longreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TheRossers
Is that the end of the rush, have DIMIA burnt themselves out? There didn't seem to be that many on Friday either or did I miss them?
I have finally got it... DIMA are really really good and completely screwing your life around!! But don't say I said that as they are all powerfull and I may be struck down without hope of reprieve.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 2:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TheRossers
Maybe it's another of those many Bank Holidays they have over there.
It would be nice to think they were all working on yours Rob. They owe you that much. Hope the call goes OK tonight.

Thanks,

It's mad really. I am aprehensive about ringing. Don't know why. They are only civil servants pretty much the same as me. I seems as though my most treasured posessions are in their hands!
Old Jul 11th 2005, 2:32 pm

Originally Posted by Rabc
Thanks,

It's mad really. I am aprehensive about ringing. Don't know why. They are only civil servants pretty much the same as me. I seems as though my most treasured posessions are in their hands!
I know what you mean Rab, but remember they're only human.

Go for it!
Old Jul 11th 2005, 2:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

longreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rabc
Thanks,

How dare you even think about calling the mighty DIMA. Such actions will no doubt have catestrophic results world wide and it may take many years for them to recover. Millions ....no heck billions of people will now have to go without. What the hell, give them a call
Old Jul 11th 2005, 2:46 pm

Originally Posted by longreach
How dare you even think about calling the mighty DIMA. Such actions will no doubt have catestrophic results world wide and it may take many years for them to recover. Millions ....no heck billions of people will now have to go without. What the hell, give them a call
PMSL!
Old Jul 11th 2005, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

PMSL!

I just cant help wondering if my original CO is spending her enormous holiday round the corner from me!

You never know