No CO yet

Old Apr 10th 2005, 9:00 pm
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No CO yet

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
11 weeks!

Not bad. My agent estimated between 10 and 12 weeks for the med request.

Got my meds booked for the 14th of June which will be 10 weeks from when my visa application went in.

looks like you are very close now to visa grant. Super news.

Trish, Rob and Family

Hi Everyone,

I understand that last week Region 3 was working through applications from 17, 18 and 19 January. Apparently there was an unprecedented flood of applications at around that time, which is why it's so slow.

Cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au
Old Apr 10th 2005, 9:10 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by George Lombard
Hi Everyone,

I understand that last week Region 3 was working through applications from 17, 18 and 19 January. Apparently there was an unprecedented flood of applications at around that time, which is why it's so slow.

Cheers,

George Lombard

Thanks very much for letting us know that George. My application was recieved 2nd Feb - my meds are on their way just now through to Sydney (unrequested) so not sure if I will get any confirmation of case officer or anything?- I had wanted my meds to be sent 2 months ago at the time my application was lodged but the Dr messed up and left them on her desk for 2 months unknown to me! After a heated discussion they are on there way and should be delivered anytime now.

Thanks again,
Lynn
Old Apr 10th 2005, 9:44 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers George for that info.
Marie
Old Apr 11th 2005, 7:36 am
NAC
BE Enthusiast

NAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by George Lombard
Hi Everyone,

Cheers,

George Lombard

Good news and great to have some 'inside info'! What I was wondering, if anyone knows, is this?? People who applied at the same time as us are now receiving requests for medicals and police checks. However, our application is frontloaded - does anyone know how long it takes to process the actual medicals and police checks and therefore how much longer I might have to wait!!!???
Thanks
Carolyn
Old Apr 11th 2005, 7:48 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mandi248
You ought to join us on the dieters for oz thread, in the lifestyle and culture, we are all a nice bunch and very supportive to each other
I have done but since I've been so "bad" lately havent posted for a bit!!!
Old Apr 11th 2005, 8:18 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bridiej
I have done but since I've been so "bad" lately havent posted for a bit!!!
Well all the more reason to post!! if you've noticed a lot of us "cheat" alot, we just can't help ourselves don't think I've lost that much since joining the thread, but hey, I'm only human mandi
Old Apr 11th 2005, 10:59 am
Senior Stella Member

Plug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nice

Well, sounds like 11-12 weeks is a good average - I'm going to book the meds today. The meds are like the stake in the ground, this is what the visa validation date is tied to, so if your house doesn't sell etc..., I suppose early meds may become an issue later on. Out of interest, has anyone had any queries against their applications prior to med/pcc requests?
Old Apr 11th 2005, 12:00 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Plug
Rob, we have a file reference and an ICSE request ID......
Originally Posted by wmoore
What is the ICSE request ID? I have a file reference and am in two minds about sending meds and PCC's unrequested. Mention of things I don't know about makes be wary of doing so!!
Anybody know what the ICSE ID is?
Old Apr 11th 2005, 12:08 pm
Senior Stella Member

Plug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nice

The ICSE number appears directly under the visa app reference number in the email response we received to say our app had been received. Did you get confirmation by email - night be worth another check.....
Old Apr 11th 2005, 12:12 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

The ICSE number appears directly under the visa app reference number in the email response we received to say our app had been received. Did you get confirmation by email - night be worth another check.....
I'm at work and the email is at home but I don't recall seeing that, and I did check and double-check. But maybe my glasses need a wipe so I'll check again tonight. Thanks for this.
Old Apr 11th 2005, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

purple swatch will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: No CO yet

Originally Posted by wmoore
I'm at work and the email is at home but I don't recall seeing that, and I did check and double-check. But maybe my glasses need a wipe so I'll check again tonight. Thanks for this.
Hi there.
i think you get the isce no when you get request for meds,i got mine in my email when meds requested plaine as day and you have to qoute both isce and file no.
debs
Old Apr 11th 2005, 5:40 pm
What's happening dudes?

Definitely not in there. The mail body is:
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF VISA APPLICATION

I refer to this application for an Australian visa Skilled - Independent (BN 136) which was received in this office on 1 March 2005.

The reference number for this application is CLF2005/xxxxxx. It is
essential that this number be quoted in any correspondence with this office.

A copy of the receipt will be forwarded to you in the near future together with a letter advising the name and contact details of your Case Officer and details of any further information which you are required to provided in order to finalise processing of this application.

We ask you to refrain from making progress enquiries regarding your
application. Given the large number of applications we process, answering
individual enquiries tends to prolong processing times for all applicants.

Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre
3 March 2005
Old Apr 11th 2005, 5:41 pm
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by purple swatch
Hi there.
i think you get the isce no when you get request for meds,i got mine in my email when meds requested plaine as day and you have to qoute both isce and file no.
debs
Maybe that's it then. Cheers.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:13 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NAC
Good news and great to have some 'inside info'! What I was wondering, if anyone knows, is this?? People who applied at the same time as us are now receiving requests for medicals and police checks. However, our application is frontloaded - does anyone know how long it takes to process the actual medicals and police checks and therefore how much longer I might have to wait!!!???
Thanks
Carolyn
My PCC and medicals have been processed for the 457 that I am in Australia on - checked with DIMIA, and they are appropriate for my application and valid for 136 SI (Modl - I'm a nurse) which was lodged on 22nd Feb.

I phoned DIMIA about something today, and was told I would get a CO 'any day now', so it seems as though DIMIA are working pretty quickly.

Cas
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:16 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
My PCC and medicals have been processed for the 457 that I am in Australia on - checked with DIMIA, and they are appropriate for my application and valid for 136 SI (Modl - I'm a nurse) which was lodged on 22nd Feb.

I phoned DIMIA about something today, and was told I would get a CO 'any day now', so it seems as though DIMIA are working pretty quickly.

Cas
Excellent news Cas!

Hope they are working quickly as the last couple of weeks seem to have dragged!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.