Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

News from April/May 2005- 136 Skilled Visa Applicants!!!!

News from April/May 2005- 136 Skilled Visa Applicants!!!!

Old Jan 17th 2006, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

angelico will become famous soon enoughangelico will become famous soon enough
Default Re: News from April/May 2005- 136 Skilled Visa Applicants!!!!

Originally Posted by GurpreetSandhu
Finally...... We have Got "The Email..." I want to thank everyone for the support and encouragement during the loooong wait.... First I would like to thank BE for a beautifull site and everyone who supported us (Please excuse if I miss some one)

Special Thanks to Lisa (Vigilant), Sel, Mandi, VB2, Michelle, Sharon (pioneer), Tinkerbell, Teri, Tibidabo, ACE... Thank you all....

I wish whoever is waiting will get it soon....

I can't explain the feeling after three employment checks.... I also have another good news to share... I have been offered a Job as well....

Regards

Gurpreet

Congratulations Gurpreet!!

Been hoping to see that GOT IT from you!! After the long wait, it's all worth it!!

Enjoy the celebration, am really happy for you!
Old Jan 17th 2006, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Finally...... We have Got "The Email..." I want to thank everyone for the support and encouragement during the loooong wait.... First I would like to thank BE for a beautifull site and everyone who supported us (Please excuse if I miss some one)

Special Thanks to Lisa (Vigilant), Sel, Mandi, VB2, Michelle, Sharon (pioneer), Tinkerbell, Teri, Tibidabo, ACE... Thank you all....

I can't explain the feeling after three employment checks.... I also have another good news to share... I have been offered a Job as well....

Regards

Gurpreet
Brilliant news, well done
enjoy wherever you go
jacqui
Old Jan 17th 2006, 6:38 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Regards

Gurpreet
Oh that's fantastic news Gurpreet, I've been looking out for your "Got it" and it's now finally arrived, I am so pleased for you. Think I'm more excited over yours than I was over mine
Congratulations, hope you are celebrating. When are you planning on the big move?
Mandi x
Old Jan 17th 2006, 8:41 pm
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: News from April/May 2005- 136 Skilled Visa Applicants!!!!

Regards

Gurpreet
I am so pleased for you Gurpreet,I have been checking in regularly to see if you 'got it' and now you have. You are truely one of the good guys and I wish you and your family every success in your new life.

All the best
ACE
P.S Congrats on the new job-double celebrations in order me thinks;-).
Old Jan 18th 2006, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

GurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ACE
I am so pleased for you Gurpreet,I have been checking in regularly to see if you 'got it' and now you have. You are truely one of the good guys and I wish you and your family every success in your new life.

All the best
ACE
P.S Congrats on the new job-double celebrations in order me thinks;-).
Thanks Ace, Thanks for your concerns.... and special thanks to Angelico, Jacqui, Mandy, Nadir, Tibidabo, VB2, Kerry and Sel.... With all your support it was so easy.... without you all it could have been very difficult.... Thanks for being there for us.. You guys supported us like anything... infact we all supported each other....

Thanks once again... We will be moving to Sydney most probably by Mid of March...

Best of luck to all who are waiting.....

We will be intouch...

Regards

Gurpreet
Old Jan 18th 2006, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of

Regards

Gurpreet
Hi Gurpreet,
Congratulations, congratulations, I am so pleased to read your news.
Brilliant news on the job offer.
Best of luck with your new life.
Sharon
Old Jan 27th 2006, 6:26 am
Ravin

Ravi705 is an unknown quantity at this point

Regards

Gurpreet

Congratulations Gurpreet...!

That was great u have offered a job as well.... well done Gurpreet.... Cheers...