Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

newbie carpenter needs help if you could be so kind !!

newbie carpenter needs help if you could be so kind !!

Old Mar 10th 2009, 11:46 pm
Just Joined

snoopdogg is an unknown quantity at this point
Question newbie carpenter needs help if you could be so kind !!

Hi there to everyone we are new to this site and wondering if there's anyone who could help !!.We meaning myself, oh and 2 boys are starting the very long process of planning to start a new life in Oz (hope its OK to say Oz). We are just starting to do the tra assessment and we are just wondering if there are any carpenters out there that have passed or starting the tra that could show us an example, we are trying to do this without a agent hopefully? I would be very grateful. Thanks alot
Old Mar 11th 2009, 1:39 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: newbie carpenter needs help if you could be so kind !!

If you are applying as a carpenter from UK you don't apply to TRA. It's Vetassess. Take a good long read of booklet 6 at www.immi.gov.au before you waste money on the wrong skills assessing authority.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 6:26 am
Just Joined

snoopdogg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: newbie carpenter needs help if you could be so kind !!

Originally Posted by Dorothy
If you are applying as a carpenter from UK you don't apply to TRA. It's Vetassess. Take a good long read of booklet 6 at www.immi.gov.au before you waste money on the wrong skills assessing authority.
thanks very much for that im a little confused but now ive checked that site its made it clear! every bit of info helps im sure i will be on here a lot more.thanks once again.