New Sol ?? DEC 2010 Clarifications ...

Old Dec 28th 2010, 8:18 pm
Just Joined

simonwar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Sol ?? DEC 2010 Clarifications ...

I was reading this thread and the immi web site and am confused.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=674895

The last comment in this thread indicates there is a new SOL and when you follow the link get a government instrument indicating all SOL professions and trades indicating points and assessing bodies implying changes.

This even includes proffessions removed in the July 2010 SOL?

As far as I can see there is not a new SOL as such only the July 2010 one now published on the immi site including the ANZSCO codes.

Am I missing something, is the document linked in the thread above the new new SOL for July 2011 and the new assessing points system ?

Apologies if this is old news.

Simon.
Old Jan 7th 2011, 8:10 pm
Just Joined

simonwar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Sol ?? DEC 2010 Clarifications ...

Does anyone know anything about this?
Old Jan 8th 2011, 1:02 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Sol ?? DEC 2010 Clarifications ...

I asked this exact question when that was first posted and nobody answered it. I think that origional link was wrong personally as they have got jobs which were taken off, and I am sure there would have been much more of a buzz if they had been put back on. That and they all have points which apparently are redundant now. Ohhhh, and they have changed the spelling of my job now, but it is spelt the old way in that list (well, they have got rid of a space lol).