New Feb 06 Visa Applications

Old May 9th 2006, 1:59 pm

JanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud of
Default Re: New Feb 06 Visa Applications

Good luck:-)

Our house goes up for sale early July - my husband gets stressed when thinking about the things he will have to do before then!

Originally Posted by dotnron
Well, our house goes up for sale tonight. Agent is coming over at 6:30 to sign the papers. Nervous and excited at the same time. There are similar houses in our area for sale for about $7000 less than what we're asking, but we have included so much that they are not. All appliances (fridge, stove - both only 3 years old - washer and dryer, freezer, microwave, second fridge), 5 brand new windows, newly painted, newly renovated kitchen, etc. We're also not in too much of a hurry to sell, as we haven't got a CO yet, never mind a visa.
Just to top it all off, my husband is flat in bed for the next week as he's hurt his back quite badly. So, guess who gets to do all the cleaning and last minute details! Men...Can't live with them, can't kill them!!!
Old May 9th 2006, 3:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

ONLY GONE AND GOT A CASE OFFICER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whey hey, chuffed to bits!

region 2 though, whats that all about!??
Old May 9th 2006, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Professional Princess]1 janniDK, 137 STNI (SA), production/plant engineer, meds booked for 9 May (unrequested)
1 andy170773, 136 MODL, General Electrician, Meds done on 21/04/06, pcc's sent 21/04/06.
2sreeby,136Modl,mechanic,wating for co
6 southgate, 136MODL, Civil Engineer, frontloaded meds, pcc's with agent waiting for them to be requested
8 dotnron (136MODL)frontloaded meds March 24, PCC April 20
10 Lew (136 MODL)nurse-not front loaded
13 glennandkate 136MODL Fitter frontloaded
13 alanandsam 136MODL frontloaded ***VISA GRANT 4/5/06 ***
13 voltsnamps 137 STNI WA General Electrician no meds or PCC yet
14 debbiemc, 136 MODL, nurse, frontloaded meds and pc's**CO allocated**
14 coolie 136 modl refrigeration - not front loaded
16 SBUK 136MODL (Frontladed)
21 Professional Princess (Meds frontloaded 19/4/06) Waiting Police checks
24 Auzziebound 139
Old May 9th 2006, 4:41 pm
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by debbiemc
ONLY GONE AND GOT A CASE OFFICER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whey hey, chuffed to bits!

OMG Its all go for the Feb lot eh.. Thats great news Debbie - Did you get an email or did you phone?
Katie x
Old May 9th 2006, 7:52 pm
Just Joined

debs & mark is a jewel in the roughdebs & mark is a jewel in the roughdebs & mark is a jewel in the roughdebs & mark is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: New Feb 06 Visa Applications

Sorry to jump on this thread, but I can't find the March one. Has anyone got any closer to a CO for a March app. It's moving quite fast in February - good on ya.

Cheers Debbie
Old May 9th 2006, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by glennandkate
OMG Its all go for the Feb lot eh.. Thats great news Debbie - Did you get an email or did you phone?
Katie x

arghh thanks katie, hope we all hear something this month!
i had an email from my agent at go matilda. need to get a change of circumstance form sent in.
Old May 9th 2006, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

voltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nice

With what is hopefully the impending allocation of our CO, I've booked our meds for 31st May and posted the police checks at the weekend.

Now where's that CO?? please.

1 janniDK, 137 STNI (SA), production/plant engineer, meds booked for 9 May (unrequested)
1 andy170773, 136 MODL, General Electrician, Meds done on 21/04/06, pcc's sent 21/04/06.
6 southgate, 136MODL, Civil Engineer, frontloaded meds, pcc's with agent waiting for them to be requested
13 voltsnamps 137 STNI WA General Electrician meds 31/5, PCC's sent May 7
24 Auzziebound 139
Old May 10th 2006, 9:47 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debs & mark
Sorry to jump on this thread, but I can't find the March one. Has anyone got any closer to a CO for a March app. It's moving quite fast in February - good on ya.

Cheers Debbie
Oh i want one .

Can i be really nosey and ask you how long that took ?
Old May 11th 2006, 7:21 am

JanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud of

Debbie, that's great news! Hope you get your visa soon:-)

Our meds will be picked up by the courier later today - feels quite good!

Cheers,
Janni

Originally Posted by debbiemc

Old May 11th 2006, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=JanniDK]Debbie, that's great news! Hope you get your visa soon:-)

Cheers,

thanks janni, very nrevous now though!! darent get too excited cos its been a long haul over the past year and nothing would surprise me!!
Old May 11th 2006, 9:15 am

I know exactly what you mean!

Good luck - I hope we will all get our COs within the next month.

[QUOTE=debbiemc]
Originally Posted by JanniDK
Debbie, that's great news! Hope you get your visa soon:-)

Cheers,

thanks janni, very nrevous now though!! darent get too excited cos its been a long haul over the past year and nothing would surprise me!!
Old May 11th 2006, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

touchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: New Feb 06 Visa Applications

Just thought I'd gatecrash the party!

1 janniDK, 137 STNI (SA), production/plant engineer, meds booked for 9 May (unrequested)
13 voltsnamps 137 STNI WA General Electrician meds 31/5, PCC's sent May 7
22 Touchingcloth 136 MODL,Nurse, FLd Meds 12/04/06. Waiting PCCs
24 Auzziebound 139
28[/QUOTE]
Old May 11th 2006, 3:33 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Although it has nothing to do with Feb immigration, I have to say I love your username, TC. My sisters and I went to Florida for easter and when I told them what "touching cloth" meant, they had tears in their eyes. Not a good thing when one is driving down the Florida Turnpike at 70 miles per hour.
Old May 11th 2006, 5:48 pm
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dotnron
Although it has nothing to do with Feb immigration, I have to say I love your username, TC. My sisters and I went to Florida for easter and when I told them what "touching cloth" meant, they had tears in their eyes. Not a good thing when one is driving down the Florida Turnpike at 70 miles per hour.
Spill the beans then - what does touching cloth mean?
Old May 11th 2006, 6:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by glennandkate
Spill the beans then - what does touching cloth mean?

yeah, cum on dot or ron spill

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.