New Feb 06 Visa Applications

Old May 24th 2006, 11:24 am

JanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud of
Default Re: New Feb 06 Visa Applications

DIMIA told you it was date received?

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
It is the date from which they received it. I know that our emmployer statement was within 6 months of our date received, so we were within the timeframe.

As you say, some wait months for acknowledgement.

I was told it was date received anyway.
Old May 24th 2006, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

touchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: New Feb 06 Visa Applications

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
It is the date from which they received it. I know that our emmployer statement was within 6 months of our date received, so we were within the timeframe.

As you say, some wait months for acknowledgement.

I was told it was date received anyway.

great...I can stay on the Feb thread then!!!!!!!

I was a little confused by other months' threads where people are entering there acknowledgement dates. Wasn't sure if iut mean the date acknowledged as received or the date of the acknowledgement.
Old May 24th 2006, 12:12 pm

JanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud of

Just wondering.... don't remember having seen any GOT IT' these last days (or at least only a few). Have you?
Old May 24th 2006, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

touchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JanniDK
Just wondering.... don't remember having seen any GOT IT' these last days (or at least only a few). Have you?
I've not seen any.

My theories are as follows:

a few have been issued...and people are on holiday...or haven't got around to updating us.

or

ASPC tend to grant visas in the latter half of the week.
Old May 24th 2006, 12:30 pm

You might be right....

Hope to see several tomorrow and Friday:-)

Originally Posted by touchingcloth
I've not seen any.

My theories are as follows:

a few have been issued...and people are on holiday...or haven't got around to updating us.

or

ASPC tend to grant visas in the latter half of the week.
Old May 24th 2006, 1:44 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

You might be right....

Hope to see several tomorrow and Friday:-)
The thing about whether to put date received of date acknowledged, DIMA told me that they go by the date they receive the file in the office. We didn't get acknowledgement letter until March as we had trouble with our credit card. The woman I spoke to said not to worry, as they would process it going by the date it lands in the DIMA mailroom. Apparently they get a stamp with the date or something.

I like the theory that they grant late in the week. That means we should all hear something either today or tomorrow.
Old May 24th 2006, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Touchingcloth - not a silly question. I have asked this question myself earlier but I never found out..

1 February was the date our application was received in DIMIA office. I believe it is the important date as it can be weeks or even months before DIMIA acknowledges your application. Please correct me if I am wrong and I will change the date to 15 February (the date we received the acknowledgement letter).

Cheers,
Janni

ooops, that means i should be in the jab group then cos mine was recieved on 31st jan and acknowledged 14th feb!!!

neer mind, wanna saty wi me mates

welcome eastwoods to BE, join in anytime
Old May 24th 2006, 2:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Talking Re: New Feb 06 Visa Applications

Originally Posted by debbiemc
ooops, that means i should be in the jab group then cos mine was recieved on 31st jan and acknowledged 14th feb!!!

neer mind, wanna saty wi me mates

welcome eastwoods to BE, join in anytime

yeh....get out of our Feb thread...you're no longer welcome.
Old May 24th 2006, 2:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by touchingcloth
yeh....get out of our Feb thread...you're no longer welcome.

boo hoo

how come, when you send a message sometimes there are no faces on the right?????????
Old May 24th 2006, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

the_eastwoods is just really nicethe_eastwoods is just really nicethe_eastwoods is just really nicethe_eastwoods is just really nicethe_eastwoods is just really nicethe_eastwoods is just really nicethe_eastwoods is just really nicethe_eastwoods is just really nicethe_eastwoods is just really nicethe_eastwoods is just really nicethe_eastwoods is just really nice

Thanks for the welcome!

It seems as if all the Feb applicants are on tenterhooks at the moment, I wasn't too nervous until I read this post and realised that we must be getting quite near the top of the pile now!

I'm still not sure whether you get an e-mail from LCU about the processing of medicals. I've e-mailed then today but only got an automated response, so hopefully will get a better one in a couple of days.

Here's hoping for a flood of IGI!s tomorrow and Friday!

Good luck everyone,

Sara
Old May 24th 2006, 2:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by the_eastwoods
Thanks for the welcome!

It seems as if all the Feb applicants are on tenterhooks at the moment, I wasn't too nervous until I read this post and realised that we must be getting quite near the top of the pile now!

I'm still not sure whether you get an e-mail from LCU about the processing of medicals. I've e-mailed then today but only got an automated response, so hopefully will get a better one in a couple of days.

Good luck everyone,

Sara

yup, hope youre right sara
Old May 24th 2006, 5:24 pm
Bloomin' well done it!!!!

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute

rach, i know you re using go matilda, so did you contact lcu yourself or did you go through the agents? just interested as i didnt think lcu would have our email addys!

hey thats excellent news rach, congratulations
Hi Deb - -I contacted them myself. See the post a few above for the details to include.

Just asked them for confirmation of recieving them - -didn't ask for results, but they told me anyway.

xRachx
Old May 24th 2006, 5:33 pm

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the_eastwoods

Sara
Hi. LCU don't e;mail you as a matter of course unless there is a problem. My understanding is that if everything is ok they just electronically contact DIMIA.

It's your CO who does all the contacting. Direct to you, or to your agent depending on what you put for contact details on your application.

xRachx
Old May 24th 2006, 5:34 pm

boo hoo

how come, when you send a message sometimes there are no faces on the right?????????
I think it must be like Karma - -you can't overdo it with the smilies!!

xRachx
Old May 24th 2006, 7:20 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

Yippee!!
Please add us to the list.We finally recieved a request for medicals today .
Which we need to book flippen quick as our bloody agent has known and taken two weeks to send the forms out.

Is it still possible to get them done and sent back in three weeks ?
AHHHHHH

Last edited by lor; May 24th 2006 at 7:22 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.