Negative Skill assess by CPAA. The End??

Old Apr 29th 2014, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

HopeShines has a reputation beyond reputeHopeShines has a reputation beyond reputeHopeShines has a reputation beyond reputeHopeShines has a reputation beyond reputeHopeShines has a reputation beyond reputeHopeShines has a reputation beyond reputeHopeShines has a reputation beyond reputeHopeShines has a reputation beyond reputeHopeShines has a reputation beyond reputeHopeShines has a reputation beyond reputeHopeShines has a reputation beyond repute
Default Negative Skill assess by CPAA. The End??

Hi

I have received a negative skill assessment letter (not academically suitable for migration under ANZSCO 221111-Accountant General), the reason is the epic missing Accounting theory.
Should I:
1- Seek re-assessment with other lenient assessing authority? Please suggest one.
2- Seek the help of an agent.
3- Take an online course for this Accounting theory. How and cost?
4- Quite the whole idea of going to OZ.

Appreciate your help.
Old Apr 30th 2014, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

ashftc89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Negative Skill assess by CPAA. The End??

What's your qualification?
Old May 1st 2014, 2:52 am
Forum Regular

HopeShines has a reputation beyond reputeHopeShines has a reputation beyond reputeHopeShines has a reputation beyond reputeHopeShines has a reputation beyond reputeHopeShines has a reputation beyond reputeHopeShines has a reputation beyond reputeHopeShines has a reputation beyond reputeHopeShines has a reputation beyond reputeHopeShines has a reputation beyond reputeHopeShines has a reputation beyond reputeHopeShines has a reputation beyond repute

Bachelor in commerce plus diploma in IFR from ACCA.
Old May 1st 2014, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

ashftc89 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HopeShines
Bachelor in commerce plus diploma in IFR from ACCA.
What was the duration of your Bachelors and where was it from?

If you're ACCA or CIMA finalist, there is a certainty in having a positive outcome. Is it just the Accounting Theory where you're lacking or there are more exams that needs to be done? If it's just one exam and if I was you, I'd rather enroll myself in CPA foundation level and attempt it. Following to this, I would then re-submit my assessment and get a positive outcome. Honestly, it depends on how desperate and dedicated you're to achieve it. If this is something indispensable for your career, then try and try until you succeed Good luck.