Need seniors comments.

Old Sep 14th 2011, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

aanitahir is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need seniors comments.

I applied my 176 in May 2011 as a principal applicant. My husband was a citizenship of xxx country (dual citizen) also when I was applied my 176 application, but now unfortunately his xxx citizen id is reverted to his permanent id due to the shortage of time period in his citizen. Now he is only permanent resident of xxx and citizen of his home country. But at the time of application in form 80 and all other details we showed that he is dual citizen and his xxx citizen id which is no longer valid now.

My query is that what should we do now to update my husband current status. That he is not a dual citizen now and his xxx id is reverted to his permanent id which we also uploaded at the time of submitting application.

Kindly seniors and immigration lawyer in this forum comments on my post. I am worried.
Old Sep 14th 2011, 3:49 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of
Default Re: Need seniors comments.

Originally Posted by aanitahir
I applied my 176 in May 2011 as a principal applicant. My husband was a citizenship of xxx country (dual citizen) also when I was applied my 176 application, but now unfortunately his xxx citizen id is reverted to his permanent id due to the shortage of time period in his citizen. Now he is only permanent resident of xxx and citizen of his home country. But at the time of application in form 80 and all other details we showed that he is dual citizen and his xxx citizen id which is no longer valid now.

My query is that what should we do now to update my husband current status. That he is not a dual citizen now and his xxx id is reverted to his permanent id which we also uploaded at the time of submitting application.

Kindly seniors and immigration lawyer in this forum comments on my post. I am worried.
There is a change in circumstances form (Form 1022) which is used specifically for these purposes.
Old Sep 14th 2011, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by uzi
There is a change in circumstances form (Form 1022) which is used specifically for these purposes.
Is this situation may create any delay or hurdle in our application?

Unfortunately my agent is not actively participating with me in my issues. He is living in Australia and when I told all situation to him he said no need to add any special note at this stage.

The CO has been alloted in june..

Last edited by aanitahir; Sep 14th 2011 at 4:32 pm.
Old Sep 14th 2011, 4:32 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

Unfortunately my agent is not actively participating with me in my issues. He is living in Australia and when I told all situation to him he said no need to add any special note at this stage.

Whats worst? Your case being refused because you failed to mention a critical change in your circumstances or fear of getting delayed due to routine handling of administrative tasks? You (or your agent) must immediately report any change in your circumstances before your case is finalize. Even after your case is finalize, you ought to report certain changes in circumstances to your CO, such as changes in passport etc.
Old Sep 14th 2011, 4:33 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

I
I would have reported my agent to MARA and discontinue his services by advising DIAC.
Old Sep 14th 2011, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by uzi
I would have reported my agent to MARA and discontinue his services by advising DIAC.
What I should do now? Handle my case to my self instead of agent? My agent show careless behaviourregarding my case.
Old Sep 14th 2011, 4:44 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

What I should do now? Handle my case to my self instead of agent? My agent show careless behaviourregarding my case.
The decision is yours to take. If you can manage your application without help of an agent, you may choose to do so. If you feel comfortable (and can afford) another agent, I would advise you to consider another agent. There are several good agents mentioned in this very site. Just do a quick search and you will find them. It would not be ok for me to mention names since I used an agent and it would not be good on my part not to mention his name as well :-).
Old Sep 14th 2011, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by uzi
The decision is yours to take. If you can manage your application without help of an agent, you may choose to do so. If you feel comfortable (and can afford) another agent, I would advise you to consider another agent. There are several good agents mentioned in this very site. Just do a quick search and you will find them. It would not be ok for me to mention names since I used an agent and it would not be good on my part not to mention his name as well :-).
Did you change your agent or handle your case by your self?
Old Sep 14th 2011, 5:11 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

Did you change your agent or handle your case by your self?
I am very satisfied with me agent. I have been bitten before by trying to manage immigration cases by myself (UK specifically), my HSMP entry clerance was rejected for a very silly omission ... hence I would rather spend some extra $$ to hire a good agent rather than regretting later.

Last edited by uzi; Sep 14th 2011 at 5:12 pm. Reason: change of words to convey better meaning :-)
Old Sep 14th 2011, 7:54 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

senior comment - do not create threads with title like this, write the subject of your inquiry.
Old Sep 15th 2011, 4:34 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uzi
Why? Because the agent said not to worry about something? What a frivilous complaint!
Old Sep 15th 2011, 4:35 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Again, Why? If your agent is not doing what you want then tell them you want to fill in the form and for them to send it. YOU are the client and they should be (within reason) doing what you ask.
Old Sep 15th 2011, 6:24 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

It's irrelevant if the situation creates a delay, it is what it is. Your agent is not actively participating at the moment because all the info is with DIAC and there is nothing for him to do regarding your case until your CO request more information. Then and only then will he need to 'participate'. He has said there is no need for you to supply DIAC with this information at this stage. However, if you think he is wrong that is your perogative and you can still complete Form 1022 and forward it to him, it is his duty (and job - he's employed by you) to forward it to DIAC. From what you've said he has done nothing incorrect.

If though you decide to listen to someone on here who has no idea whether your CO has done their job or not (let's face it, none of us do, we only know what you've written here) then you are fully within your rights to sack your agent and inform DIAC that you want all future correspondence to come directly to you or the new agent if you decide to go with someone else.

Personally without knowing all the ins and outs, your current agent appears thus far to have done his job considering your application is in and you have a CO. What do I know though, perhaps Uzi knows you well, no idea.
Old Sep 15th 2011, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for all comments.

Now let me suggest that my agent said there is no need to add additional note at that time. So do I upload form 1022 to him or not and wait for future updates?

Actually whenever, hardly once in a month I want to talk to my agent regarding any issue. First I send him an email that give me an appointment to talk and after 2 or 3 days he replied that we may talk next week. These things bother me that I hired an agent to rule out my confusions if any.

That's why I fedup to my agent but still try to cope with situation don't want to take any harsh step at this stage.

Last edited by aanitahir; Sep 15th 2011 at 8:35 am.
Old Sep 15th 2011, 9:00 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all comments.

Now let me suggest that my agent said there is no need to add additional note at that time. So do I upload form 1022 to him or not and wait for future updates?
Originally Posted by moneypenny20
However, if you think he is wrong that is your perogative and you can still complete Form 1022 and forward it to him, it is his duty (and job - he's employed by you) to forward it to DIAC.
The answer is the same as before so I copied it.

Actually whenever, hardly once in a month I want to talk to my agent regarding any issue. First I send him an email that give me an appointment to talk and after 2 or 3 days he replied that we may talk next week. These things bother me that I hired an agent to rule out my confusions if any.

That's why I fedup to my agent but still try to cope with situation don't want to take any harsh step at this stage.
Are they real concerns or are you asking the same questions again and again? Maybe if you're asking him how he thinks your application is going, he, like many helpful people on here, actually don't know because DIAC are dealing with your application and have no need to contact him. Why do you need an appointment to talk if your application is in? If you do have a valid question why can't you ask the question in the email? If he's got no answer for you then there's little point in making an appointment to talk about nothing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.