Need help. I've got Refusal letter for 175

Old Mar 27th 2012, 4:06 am
Forum Regular

sufyan_victoria will become famous soon enoughsufyan_victoria will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Need help. I've got Refusal letter for 175

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
That information is relevant how?
what do you mean by relevant and irrelevant ? it is relevant for me.
Old Mar 27th 2012, 4:11 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sufyan_victoria
what do you mean by relevant and irrelevant ? it is relevant for me.
Again, how is it relevant? How does it possibly affect your case? The OP was refused a visa because they didn't meet the basic eligibility (i.e. they didn't have a positive skills assessment at the time of application). How does that affect you?
Old Mar 27th 2012, 4:17 am
Forum Regular

sufyan_victoria will become famous soon enoughsufyan_victoria will become famous soon enough

Again, how is it relevant? How does it possibly affect your case? The OP was refused a visa because they didn't meet the basic eligibility (i.e. they didn't have a positive skills assessment at the time of application). How does that affect you?
Are you trying to make your lessons relevant to me as a student ? Sorry I could not tell you how can it be relevant for my case or not.I have asked the question to OP , what rules am i breaching here please let me know?
Old Mar 27th 2012, 4:20 am

mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Are you trying to make your lessons relevant to me as a student ? Sorry I could not tell you how can it be relevant for my case or not.I have asked the question to OP , what rules am i breaching here please let me know?
What I am saying is there is no relevance. Unless you've submitted your skills assessment after you've applied like the OP, there is no relevance. So, why do you need to know those details from the OP? How do they help him/her or you?
Old Mar 27th 2012, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

What I am saying is there is no relevance. Unless you've submitted your skills assessment after you've applied like the OP, there is no relevance. So, why do you need to know those details from the OP? How do they help him/her or you?
cause some agent hide the communication between DIAC and himself , once the ball is out of his/her court they declare to applicant with last episode.Such happened to with my friend , his agent caught by him after a long days.Any further information do you want?
Old Mar 27th 2012, 4:29 am

cause some agent hide the communication between DIAC and himself , once the ball is out of his/her court they declare to applicant with last episode.Such happened to with my friend and agent caught by him after a long days.Any further information do you want?
I think you're confused. I don't want any of your information. It is still irrelevant.
Old Mar 27th 2012, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

I think you're confused. I don't want any of your information. It is still irrelevant.
Eventually I do have to admit it.
Old Mar 27th 2012, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

Eventually I do have to admit it.
I am sorry but your english is terrible. I have no clue what or why you are asking all these questions. As has been said, it isn't relevant, and your explinations make it no clearer as to why you think it is.
Immigration DO take months to even look at applications. If they had the time to look earlier then they would be processed earlier. Simple.
Old Mar 27th 2012, 10:54 am
Just Joined

hjson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pumpkin blossom
I am sorry but your english is terrible. I have no clue what or why you are asking all these questions. As has been said, it isn't relevant, and your explinations make it no clearer as to why you think it is.
Immigration DO take months to even look at applications. If they had the time to look earlier then they would be processed earlier. Simple.
I've talked with my agent and told me they felt so sorry about all the result they made and about compensation. Actually I imagined that they would do something for me. But they said, they would mail regarding the case to DIAC, but told me drop the hope. How irresponsibile they are !! ****ing idiot I was foolish. I blew up more than $10,000 including applying fee.

Last edited by hjson; Mar 27th 2012 at 10:57 am.
Old Mar 27th 2012, 11:19 am
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hjson
I've talked with my agent and told me they felt so sorry about all the result they made and about compensation. Actually I imagined that they would do something for me. But they said, they would mail regarding the case to DIAC, but told me drop the hope. How irresponsibile they are !! ****ing idiot I was foolish. I blew up more than $10,000 including applying fee.
Is the agent going to refund you in full? Have you complained to MARA?

Please make a complaint or this could happen again to someone else.
Old Mar 27th 2012, 11:37 am

Originally Posted by goldchoccycoin

+1
Old Mar 27th 2012, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goldchoccycoin

Totally agree! You could have come here for more accurate advise than they gave. It is true that you wouldn't have had a different outcome had they given you the correct advice, but you wouldn't have chucked away money on something never going to work. Complain to mara!
Old Mar 27th 2012, 2:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hjson
There is no point them mailing DIAC about the result. That is done now and it isn't going to change. They need to lodge a new application, or if you are no longer eligble, they should be refunding your $10k.
Old Mar 27th 2012, 2:43 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

$10,000 plus Application Fee? How?
Old Mar 27th 2012, 3:00 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
$10,000 plus Application Fee? How?
I believe OP is referring to overall expenses on his immigration process so far.

Going through his posts, it feels to me that his agent deliberately applied before July '11 because otherwise he (OP) wouldn't have qualified (and thus probably partial fee to agent - for preparing the application). I can't comprehend how come a practising agent doesn't know the basic requirements for applying 175 visa application. I hope he has email communication with his agent advising him to go ahead with this application even though the skill assessment evidence is not in hand - may help in complaining to MARA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.