need help about application presentation

Old Mar 27th 2008, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

msrjony is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy need help about application presentation

How can I present my TRA application form?

1. Please can anyone advise how I should keep things together? Do you send it all loose in one envelope?

2. Some of the documents that I need certifying are 4 or 5 pages long. If you're not allowed to staple anything then will I have to get every page certified - it’s going to work out very expensive if I do that!

3. I’ve seen people write a list of their table of contents; do you put this list at the front of your application so the case workers know what is what?

4. Will'I also need to certify my passport size photoes, passport's biograph pages.

5. How can I fill out blank fields of my application form? By pen or by computer(MS WORD)?

thanks with regards,
jony.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: need help about application presentation

Originally Posted by msrjony
How can I present my TRA application form?

1. Please can anyone advise how I should keep things together? Do you send it all loose in one envelope?

2. Some of the documents that I need certifying are 4 or 5 pages long. If you're not allowed to staple anything then will I have to get every page certified - it’s going to work out very expensive if I do that!

3. I’ve seen people write a list of their table of contents; do you put this list at the front of your application so the case workers know what is what?

4. Will'I also need to certify my passport size photoes, passport's biograph pages.

5. How can I fill out blank fields of my application form? By pen or by computer(MS WORD)?

thanks with regards,
jony.
if you do a contents list put that at the front then we got dividers and put loose paper work in each section just put on the front of each divider what the contents of each section entails you do not need to have your photos certified but write name date of birth on the back and sign we did our TRA application in Ink apart from question 8 which was describe your job description which was done on (MS words) we had 3 of every thing that needed certyfying and cost about if I can remember around £20,
Old Mar 27th 2008, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

msrjony is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mad city fan
if you do a contents list put that at the front then we got dividers and put loose paper work in each section just put on the front of each divider what the contents of each section entails you do not need to have your photos certified but write name date of birth on the back and sign we did our TRA application in Ink apart from question 8 which was describe your job description which was done on (MS words) we had 3 of every thing that needed certyfying and cost about if I can remember around £20,
thanks. would I pm u next time if I need any help.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by msrjony
thanks. would I pm u next time if I need any help.
Yep if I can help in any way I will